B1 - General Topic 2023 #20 (September / October)

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

don't forget that you are on camcaps, it is full of so-called insider information that is mostly nonsense, any reference to what happens outside the cameras can be classified as fairy tales

Like so many people their age, Their life is on social media for all to see. What you're trying to refer to as "so called information" are actually facts!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

don't forget that you are on camcaps, it is full of so-called insider information that is mostly nonsense, any reference to what happens outside the cameras can be classified as fairy tales

Isn't "insider information" since is very public that they are in the US

2 hours ago, sqldatadude said:

I wonder how they managed that. I believe that it's very difficult to immigrate there without being a professional with an in-demand skill. I don't think the average RLC participant fits this criteria and neither of them were working whilst on RLC.

Otherwise, I can only guess one of them might have some kind of family connection to the U.S and they got in that way.

Holly is from Ukraine. If she & Thor are actually in the U.S., they probably filed for a temporary asylum because of the war. 

She was taking online English courses for months while she was staying in the penthouse of B4 with Tweety.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Isn't "insider information" since is very public that they are in the US

People don't remember her having a car plate with CANADA written on it for a full week before leaving lol.

That being said, I'm absolutely demolished about Sam leaving. She was the best tenant by far

• Upvote 1