Martina & Alberto - 2023 #8

Noldus

I can only say that if people where thinking to take a subscription , this is a RARE ever occasion .. especially if it ends with a BANG in the LR .. Because we will get to witness how Alberto performs with someone else except Martina , even more when they FUCKED nearly 20 hours earlier after a VERY VERY VERY long time .. 

Pff , talking about real life incidents and out of nowhere jaw dropping moments .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I can only say that if people where thinking to take a subscription , this is a RARE ever occasion .. especially if it ends with a BANG in the LR .. Because we will get to witness how Alberto performs with someone else except Martina , even more when they FUCKED nearly 20 hours earlier after a VERY VERY VERY long time .. 

Pff , talking about real life incidents and out of nowhere jaw dropping moments .. 

Keep shilling there sport...there is fuck all to see at the far end of a dark balcony lest any of you believe his BS

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Alberto making out with the hot chick while martina sleeps in the bedroom is why I sub to this site...I love the sneaky stuff,that's REALLIFE to me 🤩

Couldn’t say it better .. what have we seen the last two days .. Elli .. Sambuka sleeping next to a man that she kisses with clothes .. Oh well , the unpredictable incidents are what make such sites .. well done 🤗🤗

• Thanks 1