Martina & Alberto - 2023 #8

Noldus

9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I like to see hard evidence presented here that they are done with each other. Anything else here is pure speculations!

Crec que la seva especulació ajuda a impulsar aquest fòrum. Sobretot aquest apartament.

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

I like to see hard evidence presented here that they are done with each other. Anything else here is pure speculations!

Their relationship has cooled somewhat but it's obviously not over between them... I doubt it ever will be...

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

Crec que la seva especulació ajuda a impulsar aquest fòrum. Sobretot aquest apartament.

I am not the one making speculations. I am just asking for hard evidence instead of joining the people here who are writing what they "think" is the truth 😉 

this is a bit unrelated, but who, or better yet. What is the name of the thin girl with the cropped bob haircut sitting on the swing all day, over at Nelly and Bogdan's BBQ. She comes around so infrequently, but is a dreamboat. they could chase M&A out and put her in, and get back on sound financial foundation for the apartment.

25 minutes ago, backrat said:

this is a bit unrelated, but who, or better yet. What is the name of the thin girl with the cropped bob haircut sitting on the swing all day, over at Nelly and Bogdan's BBQ. She comes around so infrequently, but is a dreamboat. they could chase M&A out and put her in, and get back on sound financial foundation for the apartment.

That is Alexandra-her husband is the skinny bald headed guy

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is Wednesday-her husband is the skinny bald headed guy

I thought Wednesday was the chick with huge tits who was in the apartment with T&T for so long with her husband with the mustache?  Isn't this girl just a friend of Nelly's who visits often?  I don't think she's ever been an official "participant".

6 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I thought Wednesday was the chick with huge tits who was in the apartment with T&T for so long with her husband with the mustache?  Isn't this girl just a friend of Nelly's who visits often?  I don't think she's ever been an official "participant".

My bad--you are right that girl is Alexandra--I corrected my post--Thank you

• Thanks 1

todo el mundo sabe que la excusa principal cuando uno tiene una amante es , no dormimos juntos , hace tiempo que no follamos , estoy con el/ella por los hijos , por el perro , por el dinero , por , por , por por . todo sabemos que esas excusas son una mentira para estar regando en dos jardines . 

todo lo que no sea un divorcio es una mentira . 

incluso una separación , no vale .

de momento martina y alberto estan juntos , esa es la realidad .