Martina & Alberto - 2023 #8

Noldus

Suggesting that the relationship between Martina and Nelly is what caused her break-up with Alberto is a stretch. In fact, to say that any one thing is the cause is not likely. The same relationship did not cause Nelly and Bogdan to break up! Many people exist in a state of consciousness that requires that they look the other way in order to avoid any unpleasantness, resulting from the knowledge that their partner fucking some else. There is such a thing, I believe, as "one fuck to many" ..."the last straw" the one that precipitates the decision to divest from the relationship. That is the fuck that we like to blame! That is the fuck that we remember but it's more than likely the cumulative effect of many different things.

• Haha 1

I honestly don't care about what happened last night, I just hope that it will helps to finally free Martina and that soon we will see her playing with a woman again because she is absolutely magnificent at this type of sex. Maybe it won't be as intriguing as with Nelly due to the fact that at that moment both were women in an official relationship and therefore there was the allure of the forbidden. In any case, I'm curious to see what will happen with her, I don't care much about Alberto unless he fucks the other sister too.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, philo said:

Suggesting that the relationship between Martina and Nelly is what caused her break-up with Alberto is a stretch. In fact, to say that any one thing is the cause is not likely. The same relationship did not cause Nelly and Bogdan to break up! Many people exist in a state of consciousness that requires that they look the other way in order to avoid any unpleasantness, resulting from the knowledge that their partner fucking some else. There is such a thing, I believe, as "one fuck to many" ..."the last straw" the one that precipitates the decision to divest from the relationship. That is the fuck that we like to blame! That is the fuck that we remember but it's more than likely the cumulative effect of many different things.

But it can also be that Martina has tolerated for years what has disturbed her with Alberto. He did not get a grip on things and let it be (which will not go away) Think that Nelly was just a click, so that Martina makes a decision and draw a line.

• moos54 locked this topic