Martina & Alberto - 2023 #8

Noldus

So, no Martina yet.  Something occurred to me recently... Alberto apparently gets his keys to his new house at the end of the month and Martina may be moving out in or around the same time.  Unlike most other "tenants", they've been here for a LONG time and have a LOT of stuff.  Now, with that timetable in play, I would think that they would be packing it all up very soon to move.  I haven't seen any indication of that yet.  Just an observation, but I find it curious.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Moosecini said:

So, no Martina yet.  Something occurred to me recently... Alberto apparently gets his keys to his new house at the end of the month and Martina may be moving out in or around the same time.  Unlike most other "tenants", they've been here for a LONG time and have a LOT of stuff.  Now, with that timetable in play, I would think that they would be packing it all up very soon to move.  I haven't seen any indication of that yet.  Just an observation, but I find it curious.

When that happens another long era of RLC is gone for good.

7 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

this apartment with a splash of fresh air would be an ideal place for the permanent return of Tereza and Timur.

Maybe that's RLC's plan since they've been hunkering down at Masha's freeloading since they left B5.

39 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe that's RLC's plan since they've been hunkering down at Masha's freeloading since they left B5.

This is the starting point of my remarks.

The unknown would be the neighborhood relations with Karol and Kos. Loud ones (T&T) versus quiet ones (K&K).

• Upvote 1