Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #36

Pete1960

13 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Perhaps you would do better refraining from posting such gobbledygook.

It would be easier deciphering hieroglyphics than one of your paragraphs. 🤷‍♀️

Perhsps you might do better choosing to become more educated so that in your mind there would be no need in having to decipher statements that are normally considered plain comprehension to most others, might eventually be so for you as well. 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhsps you might do better choosing to become more educated so that in your mind there would be no need in having to decipher statements that are normally considered plain comprehension to most others, might eventually be so for you as well. 

Nich, I think she made a good point about your comment:. You could have responded continuing in the new forum number. Others do.

But the good news for you is her answer and my answer gives you something to disagree with in an upcoming post which you seem to enjoy..

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nich, I think she made a good point about your comment:. You could have responded continuing in the new forum number. Others do.

But the good news for you is her answer and my answer gives you something to disagree with in an upcoming post which you seem to enjoy..

Evidently you must have not noticed, I responded to your comments in the newest subforum page, so regardless of what your so called good point you think she made, I actually could care less since her so called obviously uneducated opinion other than you getting it wrong regarding the latest page of this forum and her getting it wrong regarding not comprehending the statements that were made. Anyone who cannot comprehend simple and plain statements are obviously not as educated as they may attempt to make others believe. Additionally, anyone who makes a statement using such childish adjectives such as gobbledygook might should actually consider becoming more educated as an adult.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Evidently you must have not noticed, I responded to your comments in the newest subforum page, so regardless of what your so called good point you think she made, I actually could care less since her so called obviously uneducated opinion other than you getting it wrong regarding the latest page of this forum and her getting it wrong regarding not comprehending the statements that were made. Anyone who cannot comprehend simple and plain statements are obviously not as educated as they may attempt to make others believe. Additionally, anyone who makes a statement using such childish adjectives such as gobbledygook might should actually consider becoming more educated as an adult.

You didn't disappoint! Arguing again.

RE: Evidently you must have not noticed, I responded to your comments in the newest subforum page,

Evidentially you didn't notice I answered it.

RE: I actually could care less since her so called obviously uneducated opinion

The girl's got game. You don't know what she does for a living. She's an educated professional.

RE:  Anyone who cannot comprehend simple and plain statements are obviously not as educated as they may attempt to make others believe.

My professional career (which is none of your business) required an advanced education.

RE: Additionally, anyone who makes a statement using such childish adjectives such as gobbledygook might should actually consider becoming more educated as an adult.

Your comment was "gobblygook". You could have said the paragraph in one concise sentence. You have to forgive us, we aren't as qualified as you to determine who is intelligent, educated or right. Sorry, Nich.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You didn't disappoint! Arguing again.

RE: Evidently you must have not noticed, I responded to your comments in the newest subforum page,

Evidentially you didn't notice I answered it.

RE: I actually could care less since her so called obviously uneducated opinion

The girl's got game. You don't know what she does for a living. She's an educated professional. (and a looker...)

RE:  Anyone who cannot comprehend simple and plain statements are obviously not as educated as they may attempt to make others believe.

My professional career (which is none of your business) required an advanced education.

RE: Additionally, anyone who makes a statement using such childish adjectives such as gobbledygook might should actually consider becoming more educated as an adult.

Your comment was "gobblygook". You could have said the paragraph in one concise sentence. You have to forgive us, we aren't as qualified as you to determine who is intelligent, educated or right. Sorry, Nich.

Of course I didn't disappoint. You and your apparent air headed kind like to try to seem otherwise. But the comments you and your kind, who have been mainly the so called online individual using a username of ddhm that you have nearly sworn by and have even claimed to have even having proof of of that individual has supposedly revealed to you, although I know that you realize that such proof would not be able to be revealed on an online website otherwise. Therefore, I know that you are both full of b.s. just like the forum name of the user your latest comments were in response to was. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3