Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #36

Pete1960

In most of the apartments tonight , there are gatherings , people appearing , friends , fun , booze , smiles , good vibes , atmosphere , THERE IS NO COVID so people are like in this place , LONELY , ISOLATED , ANTISOCIAL , just 2 people who have no connection with the real world … 

I guess the rest of the apartments that people seek contact , communication , relationships , unpredictability , fun and enjoying their young and crazy lives , those apartments are the stupid ones socializing and L&P is exactly what RLC needs and what people prefer . A woman on her knees , pointing her ass on cameras , inserting different objects to satisfy herself because the LOVE OF HER LIFE S-I-M-P-L-Y can’t give to her either the viewership that her exhibitionism seeks .. An apartment that offers THE ABSOLUTE ZERO apart from whatever people choose to watch ass , tits and pussy .. it is the ONLY TIME that the apartment wins the replays .. Well , it is indeed AN AMAZING LIFE TO WATCH , THE REAL LOVE OF THE LIVES of these two .. it is what it is . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In most of the apartments tonight , there are gatherings , people appearing , friends , fun , booze , smiles , good vibes , atmosphere , THERE IS NO COVID so people are like in this place , LONELY , ISOLATED , ANTISOCIAL , just 2 people who have no connection with the real world … 

I guess the rest of the apartments that people seek contact , communication , relationships , unpredictability , fun and enjoying their young and crazy lives , those apartments are the stupid ones socializing and L&P is exactly what RLC needs and what people prefer . A woman on her knees , pointing her ass on cameras , inserting different objects to satisfy herself because the LOVE OF HER LIFE S-I-M-P-L-Y can’t give to her either the viewership that her exhibitionism seeks .. An apartment that offers THE ABSOLUTE ZERO apart from whatever people choose to watch ass , tits and pussy .. it is the ONLY TIME that the apartment wins the replays .. Well , it is indeed AN AMAZING LIFE TO WATCH , THE REAL LOVE OF THE LIVES of these two .. it is what it is . 

You know what, ddhm?  I think Leora all things considered would rather be alone masturbating than anything else.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You know what, ddhm?  I think Leora all things considered would rather be alone masturbating than anything else.

I think , as long as it was unpredictable and spontaneous and not a FULL CAMERAS show posing and not actually enjoying but just providing for her vanity,  that is to be top cameras and people speak triumphant about her , I would have watched at times , after all , there’s absolutely NOTHING to watch apart from masturbations .. But 10 years after , we have seen what Leora does AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN , it is the most repeated show on camera sites , not even the repeated episodes of Friends at Netflix can have such viewership . 10 years after , I believe fans , new subscribers , people who have DEMANDS watching the WOMAN that skyrocketed the numbers and the popularity of this site to FINALLY do something else , provided something else , SHOW something else . 

I am not an old guy ( nothing  against this age category but just used for the posting purposes )   that I am “ seeking “ company on my bored evenings at home because there is not an interesting show to watch and just sit back , relax and enjoy a nice hobby , that is observing someone through the cameras .. I have said in the past , Leora’s audience - in my humble opinion - are older people , pensioners , widowed , divorced , these people .. I might be wrong with my thoughts but I think this is a conclusion that I have for the big picture of this apartment .. 

There are replays of other incidents during the day from other places / apartments ( and many to be more exact )  , this one only gets replays when Leora masturbates .. what else does this place provides and ME - BLINDLY - can’t see ? 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have said in the past , Leora’s audience - in my humble opinion - are older people , pensioners , widowed , divorced , these people .. I might be wrong with my thoughts but I think this is a conclusion that I have for the big picture of this apartment .. 

I think this is correct. There are many younger viewers and women I know of. I won't share the opinions I've received from them but maybe some of them will.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Good morning Good Night 

Excellent Friday for everyone 

22/09/2023 22/September /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Thanks 3