Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #36

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Reasons are moot, it will not be changing. There is no rational explanation other than she won't expand where she is in her now.

It almost shocks me that Paul never does things for, buys things for or makes her special by attention or as you say lovers trips to romantic spots. I have a disabled wife that can't have sex yet I find every opportunity to do something for her. I almost never come home without some treat, flowers for her whatever. I think love is giving. Guess that was for then not now for people.

Paul isn't unkind but he's a slob/blob that takes what she givens and goes about his business and she in return is happy as can be. If they are happy with the status quo it will never change.

Paul offers his body and cum for Leora to enjoy. That's it, that's all.

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry … BUT … In my “ men book “ , when you masturbate so much , it means you aren’t satisfied sexually and you try alternatives to please yourself .. How is she’s satisfied then ? In which way ? Having the love of her life ? 

When was the last time Paul bought her sexy lingerie for her ( one of the dozen examples )  so as she wears and pleases him satisfying his whatever imagination? Happy because of what ? Is he bringing her in any fancy restaurant or bar or pub and we don’t know ? Are they traveling so as to “ GET TO KNOW “ the world and discover new habits , cultures , civilizations or their antisocial rules don’t help for that ? What happiness are we talking about when Paul keeps on running a business thousand kilometers away ? For what purpose ? More than 4 years in Czech Republic and not a dialogue in Czech language , searching for example local opportunities .. 

What satisfaction and happiness ? That Leora cleans , cooks , washes , tides an apartment because the LOVE OF HER LIFE is every night awake and can’t help her even once ? Are we serious ? But yes , their happiness is only theirs , I forgot … But when dozens and dozens are saying that this isn’t happiness and satisfaction , how in the world we are ALL wrong and Leora and Paul are as you say , happy and satisfied ?  I ask directly , as I have done again and again and again , PLEASE , everyone that is DOING EXACTLY THE SAME IN HIS/HER  PRIVATE LIFE or things in his / her life happening like Leora’s  and Paul’s , how happy are they or is it right ? 

You can't gauge their relationship based on your experiences. In many cultures and in many families and traditions (not including so many other factors like personal experience and mental health issues), happiness, love, and sexual gratification has far less meaning than a lot of other very real tangible and intangible human needs. I see it as ridiculous to try to wedge your interpretation of someone else's situation into theirs. Just because you see it unfold in front of you every day doesn't mean you are an expert.

And that goes for anyone here, btw.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

You can't gauge their relationship based on your experiences. In many cultures and in many families and traditions (not including so many other factors like personal experience and mental health issues), happiness, love, and sexual gratification has far less meaning than a lot of other very real tangible and intangible human needs. I see it as ridiculous to try to wedge your interpretation of someone else's situation into theirs. Just because you see it unfold in front of you every day doesn't mean you are an expert.

I hear your opinion and the points you make. I don't think there is a norm with any RLC apartments. We wouldn't watch or subscribe to see normal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Paul offers his body and cum for Leora to enjoy. That's it, that's all.

It appears to me that neither one of them enjoys sex. It is done to please her fans. Cumming is not a priority for either one of them. That is our priority and they exploit it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

I hear your opinion and the points you make. I don't think there is a norm with any RLC apartments. We wouldn't watch or subscribe to see normal.

No, we wouldn't. That ship sailed bro. We watch to argue about it here.

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

If anyone else in this forum has a similar relationship like Leora and Paul and considers himself happy , then , I really need to reeducate myself “ WHAT’S HAPPINESS “ .. Honestly , a guy that had another woman for a certain time period , a woman that had another guy for a certain period , a couple that were physically apart for 2,5 years and last but not least , a guy that needs most of the times to masturbate so as to finish and a woman that she uses every second day sexual assists to satisfy herself , if  all those things ( even half of them ) happen in the future in the lives of the people on the forum and they can see themselves as happy , then “ SCIENCE RISES THE HANDS UP “ as we say here .

• Confused 4