Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #36

Pete1960

54 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Agreed 100% 

Leora and Paul live their life the way they do by choice. Their hope, plans for the future, real desires are only known to them. I never try to analyse their lifestyle as it belongs to them and they can do and chose what they desire with their life. I think that in the end, they may be living in a RLC appartment, making lots of sacrifices. with a goal to reach and I wish them the best.

But I hate to watch Paul as his numbness is very annoying. When Leora bates (her good ones), there is passion, lust, sometimes flirting etc. Paul's presence is always a killer, like he is Leora's anti-climax, taking all the passion away in a flash, that's probably the fastest thing he can do. 

I applaud your first paragraph. The second, not as much

10 hours ago, Nicholas said:

In all actuallity, not confrontational unless being confronted by someone else. Irregardless of when such a normally unused word was supposedy established and has been seldomly used in statements other than usually used by adolescents, it is considered juvenile or childish. Perhaps it may be not by you Jeannie P who might want to consider your particular use of words since my use of words are more driven by age, inteillect, knowledge, and experience in regards to adult comments. 

Pure Gobbledygook sir.

Because your pride is hurt you attempt to demean the word which the Oxford dictionary explains very well.

It is only adolescent in your interpretation perhaps because it was used in the correct context when referring to what you had written.

An adult would have accepted the reasoning behind the original remark.

I don’t wish to offend so if you would prefer a selection of substitute definitions that would possibly replace my original why not choose one of the following. 

Balderdash, Codswallop, Gibberish, Claptrap or Hogswash.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Pure Gobbledygook sir.

Because your pride is hurt you attempt to demean the word which the Oxford dictionary explains very well.

It is only adolescent in your interpretation perhaps because it was used in the correct context when referring to what you had written.

An adult would have accepted the reasoning behind the original remark.

Relax. that is my buddy Nick.

Good morning Good Night 

Excellent Saturday for everyone with family and friends 

23/09/2023 23/September /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2