Venera & Lion (2023) #2

Pete1960

23 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Questions for CC members. Do you think he realizes how lucky he is. She is nothing short of amazing. Beautiful, sexy and nasty. Reminds me of my wife. 

They have a life that many would dream and wish . She adores him , he admires her and enjoys each and every moment with . She fulfills anything he needs , he provides for her pleasure . This is the definition of how a couple should be ( at least in the early years , they haven’t changed at all since we saw them nearly 1,5 years ago , this is how great they are . 

• Like 2

It finally happened, got to see Venera give Lion a BJ and receive a nice facial and it was as good as I thought/hoped it would be! 😲😁

Maybe turn 90 degrees to have been on Cam 7 and it would have been perfect (but thats being overly critical!)

Please let it become a regular thing 🙏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The last two days we had a bit of “ relocating “ for sex 😆 apart from the ( usually ) daily sex in the bedroom , as was mentioned we had a great bathroom blowjob session ending with a facial and the LR today .. This couple , what can we say than maximum respect being SIMPLY AMAZING and FANTASTIC . I hope they stay for as long as they wish and to quit when they will feel , know and want to do it and not extend their stay like other couples which seem unable to make it without RLC . 

In my opinion , Venera and Lion are the next couple in line to become the successors of Leora / Paul , Linda / Tibor , Martina / Alberto . With the recent developments in M&A , if they indeed part ways , this couple is the next in line for a multi year stay . Unless Venera gets pregnant , we are about to enjoy rien for a very very long time , if there’s a couple deserves simply praising , recognition and if i could , perhaps my 30/40% of subscription , it would go to them as they really , when watching them , bring just smiles , happiness and INCREDIBLE GOOD VIBES … Venera and Lion , simply 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Checking the replay looks like Venera swallowed his load without wanting to. She was taken by surprise 🤣

i noticed she hated the taste of his cum and went to wash out her mouth, maybe he changed his diet.

8 hours ago, sigfried said:

i noticed she hated the taste of his cum and went to wash out her mouth, maybe he changed his diet.

7 hours ago, sigfried said:

and the other day in he bathroom she took his cum on her face

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

she liked it ten days ago 😁

On 11/5/2023 at 5:54 PM, sigfried said:

I hope he goes back to the old diet then.  I would hate to have her give up taking it all in and not batting an eye. 

• 2 weeks later...