Venera & Lion (2023) #2

Pete1960

10 hours ago, happyone said:

Way too early--RCL might close the apartment or they might leave before we get to page 30 in #1 😏

Or they might not, I usually try to do it around 28 pages, I don't know why I did this one so early

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder if they're married...She wears a ring on her left hand but from what i can tell, Europeans sometimes wear wedding rings on the right hand.  Does anybody know?  Lion would be a damned fool if he ever let her get away!

2 hours ago, Teedoff said:

I wonder if they're married...She wears a ring on her left hand but from what i can tell, Europeans sometimes wear wedding rings on the right hand.  Does anybody know?  Lion would be a damned fool if he ever let her get away!

Of course they got married, we were even able to see the preparations for this wedding in front of the cameras

In Russian or Ukrainian culture, the wedding ring is worn on the right hand

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Questions for CC members. Do you think he realizes how lucky he is. She is nothing short of amazing. Beautiful, sexy and nasty. Reminds me of my wife. 

"Reminds me of my wife."  And you're watching RLC.  Maybe you don't realize how lucky you are.

There’s no need to do it , but it is good that it happens … Venera and Lion , THE BEST CURRENT RLC COUPLE … By far from the second . In everything . From lifestyle , cameras presence , social life , THE MOST NORMAL PEOPLE that RLC could have , what a discovery ( thanks either Dantez or Mirukawa 😉 ) … AND , sex life that ANY MAN would dream , end of story 😇

• Like 2