B2 - General Topic 2023 #16 (September)

Noldus

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Dann solltest du dir „Barbie und Ken“ ansehen. Ken ist gut rasiert, er hat kein einziges Haar am Körper. 😆

Zum Glück gibt es Ausnahmen von der Regel. Die besagten Männerärsche und männliche Spaßbremsen, um es höflich auszudrücken, nehmen bei RLC leider überhand. Dafür gebe ich kein Geld mehr aus und hoffe aber wie jedes Jahr auf Veränderung dieses Zustandes. 

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

As you said every girl have their own private moments. Esmi was at home for 90% of the days last week and both Uly and Nadi had their business to take care. Their shared some movie nights even with Zabava recently. I guess it's hard for all three to be at the same time in the apartment. 🤣

I am glad that they proved me wrong just an hour or so later 😂 , all three together enjoying ( plus fiora ) .. 

• Like 1

On 9/27/2023 at 2:13 PM, thinga69 said:

That's because the room is smaller. Cam too close means that RLC would have to put too much zoom and with that would loose image quality.

Image quality also suffers if the people are not in the camera frame. With the correct lenses, positioning, and focus there would be no imaging issues. Unfortunately, the people RLC has working for them have yet to master "Beginners Camera 101". Heck, RLC hasn't yet figure out how to periodically clean the camera lenses.