B2 - General Topic 2023 #16 (September)

Noldus

24 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Was there more than one Zabava?  Just found some videos of "Zabava" from earlier RLC and it doesn't look like this girl.  Could be her.  If so, she's lost quite a bit of weight.

Some of the videos on a Certain Well known site of Zabava Bating are actually Marlene from B1, Zabs rarely if ever bated.

Zabava is back … AND .. she looks amazing , a NEW GIRL , Spain  and Barcelona has changed her to the better … Very  very nice , and many may well  done to the younger sister that for sure is the “ more devilish “ of the two .. How ideal .. Esmi , Zabava , Nadia and above all , “ The General “ …. B2 can have a magical winter if the girls work out what needs to be done . 

• Haha 1

Zabava nowadays would make such an INCREDIBLE tenant rather than what we have with Lialia and Shantal and Bogdan and Nelly .. RLC needs to wake up and ha e the ones making a difference and a statement and not the ones that MAKING THE PERFECT LIFE when they have an employer pays them to be on holidays .. Hello Lialia , do you listen ? 

38 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

she is the one and only Zabava for sure but she certainly lose some kilos specially her face i was very surprised that she looked nothing like the old zabava

She was in B4 a few months back giving Aziza dance lessons so I didn't notice so much apart from her face which I simply put down to seeing her with her hair up today.

However looking back on video of her from last year she has indeed lost a few kilos. Very Nice :smile:

Zabava? Zabava was blonde (or very light brown) and looked little like Esmi. This girl is brunette and looks a lot like Esmi. Are you sure she is Zabava and not a third sister?
I have to admit that I'm only seeing them now when they're on the couch in the dark. I should see them closer and with more light.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Boing said:

Zabava? Zabava was blonde (or very light brown) and looked little like Esmi. This girl is brunette and looks a lot like Esmi. Are you sure she is Zabava and not a third sister?
I have to admit that I'm only seeing them now when they're on the couch in the dark. I should see them closer and with more light.

It's Zabava.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

She was boring for months and then turned into a real “zabava” 

Yep. Her first 5ish months she was barely at home and when she was she was on her phone all the time. She started to be more engaging with the project with Monica and Kristy and her last couple of months because of her BF. That's why people miss her.

Interesting to note that at about the same time that Zabava started to participate more in the project was when Esmi started to participate less.

• Like 2

Well I will say this, man she sure looks like ESMI now in the face....I thought it was another sister too at first. Zesty Zaba and Erotic ESMI make quite the pair of real women, and not showgirls... that is what some cant stand on here. Obviously they are short term members because that is how RLC was before Ilona and showgirls started to show up and yes for all the Irma lovers out there, she was the first of the showgirls on RLC. Long before her, there some of the most beautiful young ladies and they were just as much fun to watch as these webcam girls are that everyone raves about.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3