B5 General Topic 2023 #8 (September - December)

Noldus

16 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I was the one that said she was useless. But don't take anything I say serious. I love to fuck around with the people on here.

Lol well you've probably seen some of my comments on here and they are mostly to trigger people who leave really very dumb fucking comments. I'm glad we are on the same page so it's all cool for me lol. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Lol well you've probably seen some of my comments on here and they are mostly to trigger people who leave really very dumb fucking comments. I'm glad we are on the same page so it's all cool for me lol. 

When I say how could you watch this shit, I'm watching it and like to see the people on here get all wound up.

• Haha 1

Amalia completely and extremely horny the whole night , she seems that she has also found the right you to satisfy her needs , priceless the kiss to it when some hours earlier when she reached orgasm 😊 … 

Mati hopefully will be ready for her when he returns as her needs will need lots and lots of great pleasure to be satisfied 😉.. Well done Amalia , real satisfying moments and not stupid shows 😊

• Haha 1

There are 3 TOP PERFORMERS currently in Barcelona who simply LOVE and ENJOY sex , Amalia , Ulyana and Margo .. these 3 are A CLASS , incredible on giving and receiving pleasure , Amalia is a BEAST , Ulyana can make you finish in seconds , Margo will serve all of your wishes .. 3 REALLY TOP GIRLS for all tastes .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Noldus changed the title to B5 General Topic 2023 #8 (September - November)
On 10/27/2023 at 6:41 PM, corvette08 said:

I was the one that said she was useless. But don't take anything I say serious. I love to fuck around with the people on here.

We know, you just blow smoke out of that worn out engine. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1