Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #37

Pete1960

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

It beats the tattoo freaks at Masha's just about.

That's fucking crazy if you ask me.... there was 1000 times more passion between babi and her guy, than there is with Paul's robot like personality! He is always on autopilot, he's being paid and still can't pretend to be passionate about his woman!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Everything about Masha revolts me.

Masha is real life , ups and downs , a decorated house that she OWNS and has made it being her own shelter , two cats , endless social life with friends , relatives ( her mama visited her some months ago , taking showers nude - approving her on cameras life - ) , unlimited sexual experiences so she can one day say “ I HAVE DONE ALL IN MY LIFE “..

Masha , never quitting even on a wheelchair for months , sad and disappointed that both her lovers ( Dasha and Sasha ) got married in the end , she came out stronger , determined . Like any young person she exaggerated / exaggerates at times but SHOW ME A YOUNGSTER who does all right .. She  got a ( toxic ? ) and jealous guy the last year , a guy who fucked 2-3 ladies in her own apartment and she didn’t bother , her apartment is the place of gatherings , SHE GAVE TO RLC community girls like Piper , Sophia , Babi .. 

Masha WILL BE THE GREATEST TENANT ever because Masha - Reallife.com . End .. 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha is real life , ups and downs , a decorated house that she OWNS and has made it being her own shelter , two cats , endless social life with friends , relatives ( her mama visited her some months ago , taking showers nude - approving her on cameras life - ) , unlimited sexual experiences so she can one day say “ I HAVE DONE ALL IN MY LIFE “..

Masha , never quitting even on a wheelchair for months , sad and disappointed that both her lovers ( Dasha and Sasha ) got married in the end , she came out stronger , determined . Like any young person she exaggerated / exaggerates at times but SHOW ME A YOUNGSTER who does all right .. She  got a ( toxic ? ) and jealous guy the last year , a guy who fucked 2-3 ladies in her own apartment and she didn’t bother , her apartment is the place of gatherings , SHE GAVE TO RLC community girls like Piper , Sophia , Babi .. 

There were better tenants before Masha.  Alina & Anton, Max & Lora.... etc.    :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can appreciate some of what you are stating but as for the "Greatest " well that's an individual choice and subjective isn't it?

I on the other hand would automatically choose Leora because I have no experience of watching any of the other tenant's.

By selecting Leora I am referring to her alone , not with Paul, and perhaps with Malia had it been allowed to have continued to who knows what conclusion apart from the one that transpired.

Leora on her own is a free spirit and lets herself go, sadly Paul consciously or unconsciously restricts her moods and therefore the end result.

But then again I am not interested in watching a soap opera and waiting for a woman's mood to decide whether it's worth me watching or not. I can take it or leave it, I'm certainly not dependant on it like some.

• Like 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

There were better tenants before Masha.  Alina & Anton, Max & Lora.... etc.    :biggrin:

BUT NOBODY MANAGED TO STAY 8 YEARS IN A ROW ON CAMERAS AND A-L-W-A Y-S the apartment making it top replays even after so many years that you can say that the interest will gradually fade away .. Look the daily criticism at Leora and Paul .. Masha’s criticism comes for the CONTENT that exists and provides - either her or whoever appears on cameras in her apartment - while in this one , L&P , the interest is what toy ( color ) Leora inserted either in her ass or pussy , where did Paul cum , if Leora drank Paul’s milk , of the dog Eva is feeling ok , if Paul took a shower before touching / caressing Leora , if Leora had underwear while cleaning the house … NOW … please go back in the previous apartment 4 years and a bit backwards and bring the chats and talks made for L&P apartment back then .. and bring also Masha’s .. and then we can talk who and what Masha represents for RLC and what Leora ( and Paul ) … But ass , tits and pussy sells easily for lonely people .. PEOPLE WHO ARE LONELY will always hate women who have men next to them .. Look the admiration on Leora when’s she alone doing her things and look the hate on Paul when he’s next to Leora .. what new should I say ? 

Ahh yes … BOTH - MASHA and LEORA - have made tons and tons and tons of money because of sharing on cameras .. and look .. Masha has seen the world and has friends whatever everywhere and Leora thinks calculated her next steps - beauty salon , mobile and shelter animal business - .. the one lives a life and organizing the future and the other lives zero life and organizing also the future .. any different opinions or am I judging BS again 🤣😂😂😂🤣

• Confused 2

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

i loved alina's perky tits,and that time the free cams STAYED FREE so you could always hear them banging from the living room.....simplier times lol

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I can appreciate some of what you are stating but as for the "Greatest " well that's an individual choice and subjective isn't it?

I on the other hand would automatically choose Leora because I have no experience of watching any of the other tenant's.

By selecting Leora I am referring to her alone , not with Paul, and perhaps with Malia had it been allowed to have continued to who knows what conclusion apart from the one that transpired.

Leora on her own is a free spirit and lets herself go, sadly Paul consciously or unconsciously restricts her moods and therefore the end result.

But then again I am not interested in watching a soap opera and waiting for a woman's mood to decide whether it's worth me watching or not. I can take it or leave it, I'm certainly not dependant on it like some.

I will ALWAYS respect your opinion because you simply say - AND EVERYONE KNOWS - you have always watched Leora . Masha in another character and personality but I ADMIRED HER because she REPRESENTED the site Reallifecam.com for what it was advertised … The real life of other people 24/7 .. that’s what she did . I have seen it all with Masha . Boyfriends , lovers , adult entertainment , tears , smiles , fights , ups , downs .. I saw a young person getting matured and adult and experienced . What have I seen from Leora involving her Reallifecam.com life ? I think nothing more than masturbations , blowjobs and camera teases .. yes , I saw for a short a HUMAN when a guy who was characterized as an “ Asshole “ aka LB entered her life and we saw her losing it of anger . smiling , in tears , traveling in Germany , LEORA WAS HAVING A LIFE , living , trying to adjust and adapt to new culture , people , lifestyle. WE COULD SEE IT even if she had chosen hiding it . For this period I will always defend Leora no matter how much I was BLAMING her back then because SHE WAS HIDING HER PRIVATE LIFE ( when her agreement is to share it ) ..