Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

18 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Obviously you didn't see any of the many hour-long fuck nights between Martina and Nelly, otherwise you wouldn't be writing such nonsense. Martina is a lesbian and loves hot pussies. No boring men.

Unfortunately that happened between my subs. I am always hearing lots of references to it. So I thought it was a drunken hook up at a party,  but was it ongoing?

Maybe a short summary for those of us who didn't sub then but continually hear it brought up?  Thx  🥺

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Unfortunately that happened between my subs. I am always hearing lots of references to it. So I thought it was a drunken hook up at a party,  but was it ongoing?

Maybe a short summary for those of us who didn't sub then but continually hear it brought up?  Thx  🥺

I think you might have already heard of Google. Enter Martina Nelly RLC and you will find anything you need...today things are so easy....😉

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Like Aldebert just posted, you can find all the videos of Martina and Nelly trysts on line. BUT be very careful as some of those websites are dangerous...viruses and maleware. Be very careful of Hotscopes...loaded with maleware. In short, the Martina/Nelly affair probably started after a visit by Martina to B4 ( I think) when Martina, Megan, and a couple of others had mild lesbian fun in the tub... great kissing between Martina and Megan. I believe Nelly was there also but don't recall any interaction between Martina and Nelly that night. Anyway, the epic lesbian episode happened during another B4 party in the bedroom with two beds  when Martina and Nelly had what can only be described as perhaps the most wild lesbian love-making session in RLC history. There was a subsequent sexual encounter on the B4 kitchen floor, but most of the action was blocked by the kitchen cabinets. Then I believe there were three M&N sexual encounters at Martina's apartment...one of which happened while Alberto was home playing video games. I might have missed a couple events between them. I also remember another lesbian event with Megan in the B4 suite, but Martina and Megan were so high that no real hard-core lesbian action really happened...they both fell asleep is my recollection. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Maxbell said:

In the villa where Nelly and Bogdan lived for a while (B4), Martina and Nelly started kissing in the kitchen, then they moved to the walk-in kitchen pantry closet for a long time, making out but out of view of the cameras. When they came out they were adjusting their clothes. Then one night Martina and Nelly were having sex in Nelly's room for about 3 hours, it was wild.. on the bed, on the floor, on the other bed.. they were going at it pretty solidly kissing, caressing and finger fucking each other. Nelly would come over to Martina's place, and they would start making out.. I've seen them ripping their clothes off in the hallway and then intense fucking on Martina and Alberto's bed on 2 or 3 occasions, that I witnessed. There are videos of this floating around. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DWI said:

BUT be very careful as some of those websites are dangerous...viruses and malware. Be very careful of Hotscopes...loaded with malware. 

Use Brave browser & IDM (Internet Download Manager), no problem with Malware, etc

• Upvote 1