Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

15 hours ago, mingo said:

In the villa where Nelly and Bogdan lived for a while (B4), Martina and Nelly started kissing in the kitchen, then they moved to the walk-in kitchen pantry closet for a long time, making out but out of view of the cameras. When they came out they were adjusting their clothes. Then one night Martina and Nelly were having sex in Nelly's room for about 3 hours, it was wild.. on the bed, on the floor, on the other bed.. they were going at it pretty solidly kissing, caressing and finger fucking each other. Nelly would come over to Martina's place, and they would start making out.. I've seen them ripping their clothes off in the hallway and then intense fucking on Martina and Alberto's bed on 2 or 3 occasions, that I witnessed. There are videos of this floating around. 

Thank you for the comment dear DWI and mingo. Both report how it really was and I saw it with my own eyes. And it was so incredible: Nelly and Martina had the best lesbian sex I've ever seen. Full of passion and dedication.

However, I would like to add something here. Only recently have I received further information from a good friend in the USA. For some time now I've been trying to create a complete timeline to better understand the processes during this time. Unfortunately, this is very difficult.

However, what I was amazed to see was the fact that Nelly (GF2) and Martina had a deep, loving and tender relationship from around February 2021. From my point of view, it was a very nice time for both of them over a few months. Martina was very happy and laughed a lot. So it wasn't just passionate sex, it was what I now claim to be real love, from both of them.

When Martina was back in B4 in August 2021, after seven months relationship with Nelly, Bogdan said to Nelly and later to Martina that he no longer tolerated the relationship and allegedly threatened Nelly with a divorce. Both were very sad and there were many tears. (material about all this is available). Martina was also very sad at home. And I can imagine that a lot of this was a reason for Nelly's later escapades.

Contrary to the claims in the forum that Nelly and Martina's relationship is over, I claim it is not and never was. Example: At the beginning of March 2023, Martina and Nelly went on a nice trip to Madrid for three days. According to Martina, they had a very good time. (Of course they had taken separate hotel rooms… LOL). BTW: During this time Martina already had her relationship with GF4).

Martina and Nelly continue to meet, of course in such a way that Bogdan doesn't notice. Just last week Martina and Nelly went rollerblading together, as they have done many times before. Afterwards they were together somewhere until around 11 p.m. Since Martina already has the keys to her new apartment, I'll leave the rest to the speculators.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Thank you for the comment dear DWI and mingo. Both report how it really was and I saw it with my own eyes. And it was so incredible: Nelly and Martina had the best lesbian sex I've ever seen. Full of passion and dedication.

However, I would like to add something here. Only recently have I received further information from a good friend in the USA. For some time now I've been trying to create a complete timeline to better understand the processes during this time. Unfortunately, this is very difficult.

However, what I was amazed to see was the fact that Nelly (GF2) and Martina had a deep, loving and tender relationship from around February 2021. From my point of view, it was a very nice time for both of them over a few months. Martina was very happy and laughed a lot. So it wasn't just passionate sex, it was what I now claim to be real love, from both of them.

When Martina was back in B4 in August 2021, after seven months relationship with Nelly, Bogdan said to Nelly and later to Martina that he no longer tolerated the relationship and allegedly threatened Nelly with a divorce. Both were very sad and there were many tears. (material about all this is available). Martina was also very sad at home. And I can imagine that a lot of this was a reason for Nelly's later escapades.

Contrary to the claims in the forum that Nelly and Martina's relationship is over, I claim it is not and never was. Example: At the beginning of March 2023, Martina and Nelly went on a nice trip to Madrid for three days. According to Martina, they had a very good time. (Of course they had taken separate hotel rooms… LOL). BTW: During this time Martina already had her relationship with GF4).

Martina and Nelly continue to meet, of course in such a way that Bogdan doesn't notice. Just last week Martina and Nelly went rollerblading together, as they have done many times before. Afterwards they were together somewhere until around 11 p.m. Since Martina already has the keys to her new apartment, I'll leave the rest to the speculators.

What's the rest? Please 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Merci pour le commentaire chers DWI et mingo. Tous deux racontent comment cela s'est réellement passé et je l'ai vu de mes propres yeux. Et c'était tellement incroyable : Nelly et Martina ont eu le meilleur sexe lesbien que j'ai jamais vu. Plein de passion et de dévouement.

Cependant, je voudrais ajouter quelque chose ici. Ce n'est que récemment que j'ai reçu de plus amples informations d'un bon ami aux États-Unis. Depuis quelques temps, j'essaie de créer une chronologie complète pour mieux comprendre les processus durant cette période. Malheureusement, c'est très difficile.

Cependant, ce qui m'a étonné de voir, c'est que Nelly (GF2) et Martina ont eu une relation profonde, amoureuse et tendre aux alentours de février 2021. De mon point de vue, ce fut un moment très agréable pour elles deux pendant quelques mois. Martina était très heureuse et riait beaucoup. Ce n'était donc pas seulement du sexe passionné, c'était ce que je prétends maintenant être un véritable amour, de la part des deux.

Lorsque Martina était de retour au B4 en août 2021, après sept mois de relation avec Nelly, Bogdan a dit à Nelly puis à Martina qu'il ne tolérait plus la relation et aurait menacé Nelly de divorcer. Tous deux étaient très tristes et ont versé beaucoup de larmes. (du matériel sur tout cela est disponible). Martina était aussi très triste à la maison. Et je peux imaginer que cela explique en grande partie les escapades ultérieures de Nelly.

Contrairement à ce qui est affirmé sur le forum selon lequel la relation entre Nelly et Martina est terminée, j'affirme que ce n'est pas le cas et qu'elle ne l'a jamais été. Exemple : Début mars 2023, Martina et Nelly ont fait un joli voyage de trois jours à Madrid. Selon Martina, ils ont passé un très bon moment. (Bien sûr, ils avaient pris des chambres d'hôtel séparées… MDR). BTW : À cette époque, Martina avait déjà sa relation avec GF4).

Martina et Nelly continuent de se rencontrer, bien sûr de telle manière que Bogdan ne s'en aperçoit pas. La semaine dernière, Martina et Nelly sont allées faire du roller ensemble, comme elles l'avaient déjà fait plusieurs fois auparavant. Ensuite, ils étaient ensemble quelque part jusqu'à environ 23 heures. Puisque Martina a déjà les clés de son nouvel appartement, je laisse le reste aux spéculateurs.

Comment pouvez vous savoir

- Martina et Nelly font du roller ensemble ?

- Martina à les clés de son nouvel appartement? 

Si vous savez tout cela, c'est qu'il y a des fuites chez RLC ou alors vous inventez totalement.....

• Upvote 2

Just now, Francisq1 said:

Comment pouvez vous savoir

- Martina et Nelly font du roller ensemble ?

- Martina à les clés de son nouvel appartement? 

Si vous savez tout cela, c'est qu'il y a des fuites chez RLC ou alors vous inventez totalement.....

They talk to each other and if you understand what they are saying, it makes sense.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They talk to each other and if you understand what they are saying, it makes sense.

We have a very great interpreter who has been essential to our ability to understand Martina and Alberto.  We would have never been able to appreciate why the way they  are without her and we thank her very much for her interpretations and comments.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, berty_47 said:

At that time, Bogdan had mentioned the two's sexual relationship because he and Nelly were also married. He never had anything against a normal friendship. So it's completely normal for the two to meet sometimes. Whether anything happened sexually is speculation and she has GF4 for things like that.  😁

• Haha 1

26 minuten geleden zei Adalbert:

Bogdan had een seksuele relatie van de twee genoemd omdat hij en Nelly ook getrouwd waren. Hij heeft nooit iets tegen een normale vriendschap gehad. Het is dus volkomen normaal dat de twee elkaar soms tegenkomen. Of er iets is gebeurd, is speculatie en ze heeft GF4 voor dat soort dingen.  😁

Niet enkel GF4 :biggrin:

I still find it highly suspicious, in regards to either an apartment for Martina or a house for Alberto, that neither of them have shown ANY indication whatsoever that they are preparing to move.  ZERO packing has been done and for a couple who have lived here for so long, it's not like the others who just need to pack a suitcase and bail.  I bet that when they actually do move out, this apartment will be UM for a week or go offline indefinitely.

As for Alberto, the fact that he has received the keys to his new apartment does not mean that it is ready: it will most likely need some renovation, cleaning, painting, etc... And then perhaps it will also have to be furnished.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Boing said:

As for Alberto, the fact that he has received the keys to his new apartment does not mean that it is ready: it will most likely need some renovation, cleaning, painting, etc... And then perhaps it will also have to be furnished.

You are right. But I have not heard the he has the keys, it was only said that he should get it.....🤔