Elli, Vladellia (2023) #5

Noldus

3 hours ago, corboblanc said:

goodbye vencel, you will be able to gain weight visibly, by spending even more time playing video games from morning to evening, lying in your ergonomic geek seat, which you will surely come back for!!! I hope that with her new boyfriend, Elli will share something other than 18 hours of games a day!!!

gamer GIF by TotorialCat Reaction GIF

Elli is MUCH MORE than anyone can think . I hope that ( as a woman enjoy watching , “ The Future “ as I call her and as a human being thinking of another one ) this guy brings her happiness , smiles and endless fun and good times …

As a paying RLC subscriber , I hope she follows the trails of Ulyana and grow up from a little girl to a gorgeous woman and makes ALL true fans of the female gender ecstatic of what she’s gonna do . Honestly , we CAN’T be sure what to expect , as I said , let’s hope the apartment becomes a place for gatherings , friends , family and related people visiting , Elli can “ destroy “ the site if she wants . Patience is the key for her , who knows , maybe one day she will be seen topless dominating the Barcelona villas with her presence .. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

So , officially Elli by herself .. It’s another historic moment for the RLC site , it’s been MANY MANY YEARS that we see a break up happening online and not UM and then suddenly one tenant appears single or not as a couple let’s say . Older members can bring up the archives for that , personally I think the last one must have been Maya … 

I need to pay respect to both that they didn’t hide and everything we see as a result , for many many months we were thinking it is going to happen ( or others were wishing that Elli breaks up with Vencel - AND SHE DID - or was it him breaking up with her ?? 😏 ) … 

For many years we haven’t seen a similar incident , in the year 2023 we get two as we also see Martina and Alberto going their own ways . Above all , yes , Vencel wasn’t  the guy that could have supporters but he was as much as real as he could , he just didn’t have as priority this gorgeous girl but he preferred his game chair and gaming . Still , I think he genuinely likes Elli and FOR SURE they have a strange relationship but I never believed it was a BF and GF , as I have said , it looked like a partnership for the cameras and good money earned . Wish him all the best , I think this situation will WAKE HIM UP and grow him up when he knows what it could possibly be with Elli. And … Let’s see if he appears anywhere again like Dantez for example 😉

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

I think you are letting your youth overwhelm you!!! she doesn't have the power to destroy rlc, she just has the power to change guys, like all girls with no cute ass!!!😂

As long as there’s STILL much much participation concerning her topic ( not only this period but since she joined ) , it means that she FOR SURE does something  🙂 . I think she will do even more , I said it once , NEVER EVER UNDERESTIMATE girls with nipples piercing. It might has come the time that we get to discover Elli’s endless potential 😎

• Haha 1

By looking at the images Maybe elli should keep her options open unless she likes to be the leader because this guy follows her around like a damn puppy 😂

if she keeps feeding him like that he will get fat like vencel that's probably why he looks like him elli might have a fetish for fat guys 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

This guy has the same trait as Vencel. Laying in bed playing with the phone all night.     Jordan Relaxing GIF by Katie Price

Obviously he never got any sex from Elli or this topic would be overflowing with posts.    

they hide behind a door so much bragging about how he is better then vencel this dude is probably looking for free meals and a paycheck from rlc she should keep the apartment with her name only 😂

• Upvote 1

il y a 12 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

ok Vencil was a shipwreck, that was of no use  but is this new boy healthy?, he looks strange and absent from his eyes and his movements are extremely slow,  drugs ?

Estamos prestes a ver uma temporada ainda pior que a anterior!