Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

I would have liked to have seen the following situation:
Alberto and Juliet, before leaving, would both have given Martina a big kiss and wished her good night....and Taco too.

Question: after reading the last few pages of the forum, I don't quite understand how Juliet 'arrived' in the 'set'. Can anyone explain?

Another amusing scenario:
Alberto makes love to Juliet on the couch and immediately afterwards goes to Martina and makes love to her in the bedroom.
And then Juliet joins them for a threesome. With Alberto out of energy, Martina introduces the joys of sex between women to Juliet, which can last for hours (Martina knows all about it...). After a good session lasting several hours between Martina and Juliet, SURPRISE, Nelly arrives to pay a visit.....Juliet takes the opportunity to learn a few words in Russian. At the same time, strangely enough, Bogan starts to stress out in the garage (for those who know the story of the famous garage).

Oh my God, too much Porto again for me....ah....have a good time to all!

• Haha 3

The last few weeks pretty well confirm that these two were never a real couple. Alberto’s sexcapades though entertaining, are not how a long term loving couple end their relationship. There is no way that long term lovers would act the way these two have the last few weeks. You might want your Ex to move on, but not in the bed you have to sleep in the next night, not on the couch that you have to sleep on the next night. You certainly would not want that played out in front of thousands of viewers. 

Other than fucking, these two have always looked like nothing other than FWB. They rarely went on vacation together, they did not socialize together often, they did not act like couple ever, really. The only evidence that they were couple came from the translators. I believe the translators, were reporting what they heard, but we only hear what the participants want us to hear. They know when they are being heard, and can portray any narrative they want. One excuse that a certain promoter constantly brought up was that Alberto is a simple homebody and not very social. Well the last few weeks have dispelled that myth.

What I see the last few weeks is an effort by both to change the narrative that Alberto was a cuckold, dud, who foolishly messed up a relationship with Martina. If this apartment is coming to an end, I think nether wanted the world to see Alberto as a loser, for all time. They totally changed that perception in the last few weeks, but in doing so exposed the sham of their “devoted loving couple” relationship.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

I would have liked to have seen the following situation:
Alberto and Juliet, before leaving, would both have given Martina a big kiss and wished her good night....and Taco too.

Question: after reading the last few pages of the forum, I don't quite understand how Juliet 'arrived' in the 'set'. Can anyone explain?

It’s been said that either she or her sister ( i believe it is her sister ) that appeared the previous week in the apartment, one of them works with him ( Alberto ) . 

2 minutes ago, bobknob said:

The last few weeks pretty well confirm that these two were never a real couple. Alberto’s sexcapades though entertaining, are not how a long term loving couple end their relationship. There is no way that long term lovers would act the way these two have the last few weeks. You might want your Ex to move on, but not in the bed you have to sleep in the next night, not on the couch that you have to sleep on the next night. You certainly would not want that played out in front of thousands of viewers. 

Other than fucking, these two have always looked like nothing other than FWB. They rarely went on vacation together, they did not socialize together often, they did not act like couple ever, really. The only evidence that they were couple came from the translators. I believe the translators, were reporting what they heard, but we only hear what the participants want us to hear. They know when they are being heard, and can portray any narrative they want. One excuse that a certain promoter constantly brought up was that Alberto is a simple homebody and not very social. Well the last few weeks have dispelled that myth.

What I see the last few weeks is an effort by both to change the narrative that Alberto was a cuckold, dud, who foolishly messed up a relationship with Martina. If this apartment is coming to an end, I think nether wanted the world to see Alberto as a loser, for all time. They totally changed that perception in the last few weeks, but in doing so exposed the sham of their “devoted loving couple” relationship.

I think their break up process occurred live in the apartment but for a variety  of reasons , we didn’t absorb it as when we “ LEARN “ that two people broke up . We actually “ learned “ it official when good friend emnv gave the information some weeks before . I mean , when you are told that “ hey , this couple broke up “ and your mind knows it , you expect certain human behaviors / same patterns that happens in such occasions . 

What we have seen since February .. They had sex occasionally ( it happens to long time couples as it is difficult the first months and every now and then it is just sex ) , they were many times sleeping in different rooms ( especially during the summer it was a daily habit ) , not so much interaction like we used to know by them ( when Alberto would cook they were talking , one at the balcony while the other in the kitchen ) , in general and if you could turn the clock back and analyze their behaviors because YOU WOULD know that they broke up , I think what we saw it was a normal break up procedure ( with the most  UNNORMAL - and extremely difficult thing to do -   that their break up was occurring while these  two were sharing the apartment as 9/10 times one of the two when a break up occurs abandons the apartment ) . 

I agree with you that if the end of the apartment is upon us , it isn’t the best to watch a so many years “ loving couple “ ( that have been , let’s be honest , emotions and feelings were always there but a series of events never allowed this relation to go deep heavily emotional and that’s why Martina had declared to Alberto her “ desires “ at times and obviously this was Alberto’s crucial mistake , accepting and taking all from Martina while he simply liked what he had with her and didn’t want something else - apart from his games  and bicycle and his girl at home - ) behave like “ everything is fine and we are totally cool “ because for me this is what they try to do , they want in my opinion to persuade everyone that they are fine but I can’t think that it is . I don’t think that Martina is cool that this girl is sleeping over while Martina is in the bedroom and both Martina and Alberto are still declared for the site as “ couple “ . She might want to go to the balcony or whatever inside this place and not the same comfort like if they were just them . The same for Juliet , she might want to use the bathroom or kitchen while Alberto is asleep , imagine her in the kitchen and Martina also joining her by accident , I don’t think so easy . 

FWB doesn’t mean that don’t develop feelings or at least one of them doesn’t see the other “ MORE “ than a friend . In my eyes , they try to “ sell “‘this FWB relationship but I strongly believe that in the course of those nearly 7 years , there were times that one of them was really emotionally connected to the other but we can perhaps agree that never both of them connected emotionally  strong enough at the same time . AND , don’t  forget that they did things as a couple , Christmas holidays together multiple times family gathering style is the most memorable . 

They should just both move on , for example , I can’t understand why Martina sleeps over in this place and she doesn’t spend her nights at her lover , what’s the point being there ? RLC purposes ? But we all see what’s going on and Alberto currently keeps the adult entertainment part of the apartment active . 

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

let’s be honest , emotions and feelings were always there but a series of events never allowed this relation to go deep heavily emotional 

What emotions and feelings, this "couple" never displayed any real passion, most people didn't even notice the "break up" other than a lot less sex. Even now with their days coming to an end, there is no emotion, no passion, nothing. The most I ever saw was sexual affection, even in the early days.

You want to see emotion and feelings, go back and watch Kitty and Smith, you can't fake that kind emotion, as far as I am concerned one of the few real couples on RLC. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They should just both move on , for example , I can’t understand why Martina sleeps over in this place and she doesn’t spend her nights at her lover , what’s the point being there ? 

Read the last paragraph of my first post, that might give you some understanding. 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It’s been said that either she or her sister ( i believe it is her sister ) that appeared the previous week in the apartment, one of them works with him ( Alberto ) . 

I thought it was her sister that worked with Alberto, or her sisters boyfriend that worked with Alberto. I really thought he met the sisters through the friend he worked with.. But I really don't know...