Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Sure but she always do it in a position  which tells the viewers " I'm a naughty book reader"...she mostly choose a position viewers can see her naked ass or pussy....😄

Leora's good at multitasking...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

One of the most significant signs of this relationship is that they never had big or ugly fights or disagreements like any other couple in a real relationship have especially when one partner finds out that the other partner is seeing someone else (in case of Martina & Nelly)

This is a great point.  I contend since they had no major commitment between themselves, none of their disagreements escalated to major fights.  When you are good friends, it is easier to just “agree to disagree” and move on.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

For Leora, her appartment is a workplace. She is there to put on a show, and unfortunately that has been quite obvious for years. I find it boring because it makes the appartment seem artificial and not really lived in. 

For me, this is one of the flats that urgently needs new residents. 

No offense friend but RLC failed to send Linda&Tibor away, when they were already one foot out of the project, and you expect them to send Leora&Paul away? it's already a miracle if they don't go on their knees to Alberto to beg him to stay on RLC. They were unlucky that he bought his own apartment. Even now they still haven't managed to fill the rooms in B4, in B1 there is an empty room.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Not such a big question.  They are FWB.  They enjoy each other.  I think Alberto developed some strong feelings perhaps.  This was a great gig … fuck for money.  Otherwise they lived separate lives.  They rarely went out together and when they did the true-believers would gush here about how wonderful it was to see.

I don’t think they will struggle at all living separately, to be honest.

I guess we won't be able to observe how they will be doing after they leave RLC and whether they will have hard time dealing with their new reality of them living separate lives. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

No offense friend but RLC failed to send Linda&Tibor away, when they were already one foot out of the project, and you expect them to send Leora&Paul away? it's already a miracle if they don't go on their knees to Alberto to beg him to stay on RLC. They were unlucky that he bought his own apartment. Even now they still haven't managed to fill the rooms in B4, in B1 there is an empty room.

The attempt of an apartmement with only one guy officially in the cast we already had once and I think RLC should not try that again. If RLC should ask someone, it's probably the two sisters ((of which Alberto has just visited once again) who will make the decision. 

But I don't hold out any hope for the time being. Just as quickly as it started, the fun with the two girls can be over again. 

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The attempt of an apartmement with only one guy officially in the cast we already had once and I think RLC should not try that again. If RLC should ask someone, it's probably the two sisters ((of which Alberto has just visited once again) who will make the decision. 

But I don't hold out any hope for the time being. Just as quickly as it started, the fun with the two girls can be over again. 

True words.👍👍👏

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

This is a great point.  I contend since they had no major commitment between themselves, none of their disagreements escalated to major fights.  When you are good friends, it is easier to just “agree to disagree” and move on.

They had quite a heated argument in the kitchen last evening. They ended up not speaking and Martina left the bedroom at bedtime and slept in the guest room. I think it may have had something to do with Alberto's money problems, but not sure. Did you see it?

43 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I remember just Hakeem having the apartment , he had a normal routine job in the morning and endless sex partners / lovers at nights .. he was speaking English and I think the majority who appreciates variety of content considers  him one of the best that RLC had .. OF COURSE , the “ known / unknown “ suspects , speaking of the JEALOUS male people of this site that CAN’T STAND A GUY FUCKING A DOZEN of women in some months and having a big dick , they couldn’t stand him watching him because “ HE IS LYING AGAIN “ 🤣😂🤣( like when you want to have multiple partners you need to tell them things like “ you know , yesterday I fucked on this very couch a big boobs red hair lady “ ) … And then he left just like that because “ he wasn’t explaining honestly the cameras to the girls “ … So , you judge Hakeem’s presence a failure or this is HOW IN REAL LIFE A MODERN YOUNG SINGLE MAN IN THE 21ST CENTURY DOES ? Because I think Hakeem’s lifestyle ( a job in the morning , weekends free and plenty of women ) I think it is the dream of the majority here .. So ??  

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I remember just Hakeem having the apartment , he had a normal routine job in the morning and endless sex partners / lovers at nights .. he was speaking English and I think the majority who appreciates variety of content considers  him one of the best that RLC had .. OF COURSE , the “ known / unknown “ suspects , speaking of the JEALOUS male people of this site that CAN’T STAND A GUY FUCKING A DOZEN of women in some months and having a big dick , they couldn’t stand him watching him because “ HE IS LYING AGAIN “ 🤣😂🤣( like when you want to have multiple partners you need to tell them things like “ you know , yesterday I fucked on this very couch a big boobs red hair lady “ ) … And then he left just like that because “ he wasn’t explaining honestly the cameras to the girls “ … So , you judge Hakeem’s presence a failure or this is HOW IN REAL LIFE A MODERN YOUNG SINGLE MAN IN THE 21ST CENTURY DOES ? Because I think Hakeem’s lifestyle ( a job in the morning , weekends free and plenty of women ) I think it is the dream of the majority here .. So ??  

He took girls to bed who didn't even know they were being filmed or if they knew, they didn't know the real reason for the cameras. And then the results showed, the apartment was closed until they took over Mirukawa&Dantez. To me it's a failure given how long Hakeem lasted on his own.

18 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

He took girls to bed who didn't even know they were being filmed or if they knew, they didn't know the real reason for the cameras. And then the results showed, the apartment was closed until they took over Mirukawa&Dantez. To me it's a failure given how long Hakeem lasted on his own.

That was clear to everyone, but some people here have a somewhat vague understanding of sexual abuse and worship every man who abuses and deceives a woman in one way or another.

Must be something from the past otherwise you wouldn't justify these kinds of things 😒