Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

Until now, I never considered the possibility that Hakeem may have been the victim of a relentless and silent campaign by members of this forum, to have him removed from RLC.  I once tapped into the background communication network facilitated by CamCaps and was astounded by how vicious and relentless the organizing is by some people against the RLC talent that they dislike. This forum would have to shut down if they decided to make public all of the shenanigans that goes on via private messages. 

• Upvote 1

o.k. don't know what philo is talking about but this forum is for Martina and Alberto topics.

Hakeem or other forum members who have left are history...or part for a possible retro area.😄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

o.k. don't know what philo is talking about but this forum is for Martina and Alberto topics.

Hakeem or other forum members who have left are history...or part for a possible retro area.😄

You act as though I started the conversation about Hakeem.

• Upvote 1

The pecking order does not allow @Adalbert to call out the other two people who were talking about Hakeem. He thinks he can single me out rather than them because he thinks he has more status than me. What he does not understand is that I dont give a f##k about status. LOL

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

The pecking order does not allow @Adalbert to call out the other two people who were talking about Hakeem. He thinks he can single me out rather than them because he thinks he has more status than me. What he does not understand is that I dont give a f##k about status. LOL

Right you have not started this topic, but I just wanted to give you the opportunity to portray yourself as a victim here, that's what you like to do.😉

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Right you have not started this topic, but I just wanted to give you the opportunity to portray yourself as a victim here, that's what you like to do.😉

You have no idea who you are talking to if you think I resemble a victim in any way. Your argument is merely an attempt to change the subject and is what we call diversion.