Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Once see does this, she calls 📞 the shots 😉

Really Spy, that's it? You'd give me your credit cards and banking info? Just smile for you and show you my beautiful teeth? I'll be right over!

• Haha 1

My opinion of Juliet: she has a very nice personality, a kind of country girl with a lot of respect for others.
You can tell from her facial expression that she's the kind of person you can trust, and that nothing is complicated with her. 
Isn't that what many men are looking for?
Isn't this the kind of woman Alberto is looking for? What he needs in his life right now?

On the other hand, Martina's partner exudes so much sexual energy when I only saw her for a few minutes. 

You know, between women, we don't just detect the sexual side like men, but we also 'see' a whole psychological side of feminine intuition....I'm not perfect, but I'm sharing my experience.

Sweet dreams.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm 100% sure Nelly would Give Martina multiple orgasms and vice versa. Alberto like some guys get theirs and it's lights out. Women for rhe most part are concerned about getting thier partners off. Me too, but I'm gonna get mine or I'll climb up and sit on your face till I do!

Ashley can you skate  🛼 

533_1000.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ashley can you skate  🛼 

533_1000.jpg

Yes I can, been skating since I was a little kid. My Dad first started taking me. I can ice skate also. Used to skate with my brothers on a creek near my parents house. Now what kind of dirty question do you have about it?😇

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

My opinion of Juliet: she has a very nice personality, a kind of country girl with a lot of respect for others.
You can tell from her facial expression that she's the kind of person you can trust, and that nothing is complicated with her. 
Isn't this the kind of woman Alberto is looking for? What he needs in his life right now?

On the other hand, Martina's partner exudes so much sexual energy when I only saw her for a few minutes. 

You know, between women, we don't just detect the sexual side like men, but we also 'see' a whole psychological side of feminine intuition....I'm not perfect, but I'm sharing my experience.

Sweet dreams.

Hi girls, nice to meet you. Who is Martina's partner? And can you tell me what hand Juliet uses to wipe her bottom? That should be easy with feminine intuition like that!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey starfire, how long ago was the Martina Nelly munching fiasco? A while ago, and Albrto is still hung up on it? I don't think Martina is confused about her sexuality. She's like a lot of women, me included,  who whould like a  one timer or 2 with a friend or acquaintance out of pure curiosity or an absolute different experience. It was laid out one night, she was drunk, and boom, it happened! I see ne evidence or proof that Martina has ever had another experience with another lady.  Has there? Martino seemed pleased about Albertos fling at first. But she's been miserable I think. I hope things get back to normal between them, because for all this relationships faults, I think they really do love each other

I quite agree with you, ashley. The point I was trying to make about Alberto was that, and this is strictly from a male point of view, the love of his life has a very enjoyable lesbian affair which left him doubting his own sexual ability and doubting Martina's true feelings for him, ongoing. I know I would feel the same for a long time if something like that happened in my life. The doubting and suspicion would play havoc with my relationship and love life with that person, and eventually the hurt and resentment would take it's toll. I think this is exactly what happened to M&A since the Nelly affair. Martina, the only love of his life, may have even admitted to Alberto, at some point, that she feels she is, at least, bi-sexual which only added to his mental anguish. So in order to keep her, he accepted what happened (and may still be happening) but the damage was done....and like I said, here we are.
Yes, I too feel this great couple still love each other but I think it would take quite a new "normal" for them to stay together now.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

Sweet dreams.

Interesting..... I too see the psychological side of a female, but most importantly the front side, the back side, the top side (down blouse), ....... 😁

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi girls, nice to meet you. Who is Martina's partner? And can you tell me what hand Juliet uses to wipe her bottom? That should be easy with feminine intuition like that!

Martina's partner is GF4                                                                                                       She uses her Left hand

solo hay que ver donde esta taco cuando en casa estan los dos . cuando un pastor entra en una cabaña de montaña , deja que su perro se tumbe , donde se tumba el perro es el mejor sitio para dormir . igual pasa con taco , donde hay verdad , hay esta taco .