Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

5 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Martina, Ulyana, Tereza, Holly then Venera, and yes, taste-o-vision would be epic.  ALL would have to be after a thorough scrub to remove and cigarette and/or random dick contaminants!

Tasteometre from first in the queue to last would be: Linda, Leora, Nadia, Fiora, Cecelia, Harley, Babi, Masha, Karol, Val, Esenia, Venera. Martina doesn't even reach the top 12 because she's a massive cunt and I would rather not lick her entire body.  

• Sad 1

My partner once told me that when men move on to a new girl, mentally, a man always makes the comparison with the previous girl especially if the sex happens in the same room and the new girl takes the same positions. Do you think Alberto compares sex with Juliet / Martina? 

OK, first off... CC has gone down at least 4 times today.  Second... I can't tell, but at the end of each round between Alberto and Juliet, does he finish, so does he just get exhausted and they continue after a break? If he has to take breaks and the whole 2 hour spree only ends in him finishing once, it would appear to me that Juliet doesn't turn him on as much as Martina.  If it takes him 10-20 minutes to pop with her, but 1-2 HOURS to pop for Juliet, that seems apparent.  Even looks frustrated that he can't finish when they take "breaks".  That or (for whatever reason) he's SERIOUSLY holding back to prolong with Juliet.  I would find that surprising and confusing.  Guys are usually (not always, but usually) visual and physical appearance contributes a lot to the "intensity" of sex and the time it takes to finish.  I'm sure there's more to it, but that's just what it looks like to me.  I'm sure he's super pumped to be able to get it on a regular basis now, but I'd be he wishes it was still Martina.  Just another observational opinion.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, girlsfun3 said:

My partner once told me that when men move on to a new girl, mentally, a man always makes the comparison with the previous girl especially if the sex happens in the same room and the new girl takes the same positions. Do you think Alberto compares sex with Juliet / Martina? 

Just speaking from my own past experience, yes. For men (and women too, I assume) in most cases, there will always be "the one that got away" and comparisons will be made both physically and emotionally.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Moosecini said:

OK, first off... CC has gone down at least 4 times today.  Second... I can't tell, but at the end of each round between Alberto and Juliet, does he finish, so does he just get exhausted and they continue after a break? If he has to take breaks and the whole 2 hour spree only ends in him finishing once, it would appear to me that Juliet doesn't turn him on as much as Martina.  If it takes him 10-20 minutes to pop with her, but 1-2 HOURS to pop for Juliet, that seems apparent.  Even looks frustrated that he can't finish when they take "breaks".  That or (for whatever reason) he's SERIOUSLY holding back to prolong with Juliet.  I would find that surprising and confusing.  Guys are usually (not always, but usually) visual and physical appearance contributes a lot to the "intensity" of sex and the time it takes to finish.  I'm sure there's more to it, but that's just what it looks like to me.  I'm sure he's super pumped to be able to get it on a regular basis now, but I'd be he wishes it was still Martina.  Just another observational opinion.

He comes inside her most of the time. Places a towel under her to contain the sperm. Juliet has also swallowed a load of his and another time on the couch in the living room after Alberto came inside her she actually scooped up some cum 3 or 4 times out of her pussy and swallowed it She loves to swallow the cum. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1