Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi ddhm. I wasn't following at that time. I'd love to see those 2 going at it! How did it start? Were they both totally nude? Who was "giving" the most? Anything really unusual happen? I'd like to go a couple of rounds with either one of them myself! 😆 

Ashley, youcan find everything in tbe net.....google will help you enter Martina Nelly RLC then yo will find anything, this mention thing is sometimes also for free. For the other thing, think this will happen only in your dreams....😉

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi ddhm. I wasn't following at that time. I'd love to see those 2 going at it! How did it start? Were they both totally nude? Who was "giving" the most? Anything really unusual happen? I'd like to go a couple of rounds with either one of them myself! 😆 

This has been a multiyears master plan initiated by Nelly ( obviously explained to Bogdan ) .. for starters , let’s say that when Nelly and Bogdan were living in Russia , Nelly was impressed by Martina when she joined RLC in 2017 . When N&B moved permanently in Barcelona , there was a suggestion from Bogdan ( who had started working in this “ background “ role for RLC ) to Martina to meet his wife Nelly .. The rest is history . 

As the majority knows , RLC didn’t want to mix the Spanish tenants with the Russian speaking ones . Imagine then the surprise when one day , the viewers saw Martina and Alberto being visitors in the villa .. It went really well that some days or a week or in any case soon after , one day , the villa was empty from tenants ( doing things elsewhere .. ) and Nelly invited Martina in the villa .. and then , in the kitchen, it all begun .. AND THAT WAS A SHOCK and I believe  one of the most high ratings scene that this site has ever seen . The forum exploded for many months after , RLC ( it was Covid times ) found OUT OF NOWHERE content to fill in the lack of participants since it wasn’t that easy to bring ( replace ) new tenants , that’s why we also started having long term staying tenants .

In any case , it was 3-4 really extraordinary lesbian sessions , the one in the current twin beds bedroom in the villa , I think it can be considered one of the top 10 moments in the history of the site . That was really two women that were having sex FOR THEMSELVES , they didn’t give a shit for subscriptions , viewership , nothing at all . It was a REAL LIFE MOMENT . 

• Like 2

yo lo veo de esta manera , una pareja que ya no pierde nada mostrándose en su vida privada públicamente , no van a dejar escapara a la gallina de los huevos de oro , piso gratis , sueldo extra cada mes , Martina solamente con su sueldo no puede vivir sola , ni Alberto tampoco con un sueldo de jardinero ,  van a seguir igual que el resto de parejas y solteros de rlfc , como lo que es , un trabajo , Alberto con su amiga tiene el añadido que el tema este de las cámaras , a las mujeres les pone ,  y mas a una niñata , es mas yo diría que a las mujeres les pone todo lo raro , lo diferente , lo arriesgado , y la amiga de Alberto no es una excepción , caso diferente es gf4 , seguramente tenga una vida normal , y no le hace falta mostrarse en cámara , pero sigue siendo una mujer , y como tal le atrae la idea de estar con alguien que hace cosas raras , tanto la de Alberto como gf4 , son relaciones puente , o liana , no van a llegar a nada con ellas , de momento creo que aun veremos algún que otro revolcón de Alberto y Martina  de vez en cuando . todo sea por la audiencia .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi ashleyxyz I have all the vids of Martina and Nelly at both places - Interesting fact that all the lesbian interactions have the highest viewing figures - Hooray for that.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

its all over the internet youll find if you for it

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

Observing Alberto with "Juliet", it seems to me that she is more of a fuck buddy than some think Martina was.

I would agree that Juliet could be a fuck buddy too.  It’s too early to tell but she certainly is “easy” isn’t she?

14 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

And who's to say, after some time has passed,they may feel the loss of each other in their lives enough that they (after making some adjustments) may want to start anew. First love never dies.

Yes hindsight is 20/20 as they say.  

24 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I would agree that Juliet could be a fuck buddy too.  It’s too early to tell but she certainly is “easy” isn’t she?

Yes, JenniferMom (and thanks for the welcome, a few pages back), she appears to be up to this point. Just a "bit of fluff" for Alberto for physical purposes only. It's just my opinion but I think Alberto was left somewhat mentally scarred after finding out about Martina's lesbian partners , maybe losing confidence in himself that she would choose to do that over and in addition to his relationship with her. I think that was the first brick in the wall, as they say. And I'm sure Martina was (and probably still is) just as confused about who she is and what she wants. 
So, yes, Juliet might be just a sexual confidence builder for Alberto, right now. Nothing more, I believe.  Not as long as he has that ache in his heart for Martina and they way things used to be. You can see it on his face when they are together, at times.

• Like 1

I don’t post often, too many opinions based on non-observed or incorrectly observed facts, story tellers, speculations, short memories, people’s expectations based on their cultural background and trolls for my liking. What is the truth is there somewhere but mixed with the above it is hard to tell what is fact and which is fiction. Saying that I am writing to put forward my views based on being a long-time member of CC and RLC.

The question of Aberto’s stamina lately. He has always had it, I remember a session with Martina in 2018 when he had a broken arm and still managed 1.5 hours, legend. There have been many occasions where he lasted more than an hour. I think it was 2019 when Martina dressed up with sexy underwear and a red blindfold on, they were at it for nearly 2 hours on the Livingroom coffee table. New Year they were at it for nearly 2.5 hours with the other couple. Yes, most of their sex isn’t long but that is normal for a couple but occasionally they make a session of it.

Their relationship is an open relationship and has been so for a long time, not sure if this was always the case but over the last 3 year for certain. How can you tell, in an open relationship honesty and telling the other partner everything, this has been reported on more then one occasion by translators. I believe they both participated in this arrangement but since Alberto started work it’s been much one sided which has not pleased Martina. Hence the visits to the Villas in the hope Alberto will find someone but the language barrier was too much. He was aware Nelly and Martina had sex while he was in the Livingroom, he closed the door and put headphones on, it was pre-arranged and part of the open relationship. This one sidedness had to change, one way is denying sex and so force Alberto to find a fuck buddy. It worked. When he first had sex with J in the Livingroom and Martina was asleep, she knew that he was bringing her to the flat but it takes 2 to tango so was unsure if sex would happen. When Martina woke, she showered and got fully dressed before going into the rest of the flat, Taco greeted her in his normal manner and then followed a short conversation in the bathroom with Alberto, when she walked into the Kitchen, she was grinning from ear to ear and laughing. The relationship is not one sided anymore and she was well pleased. M&A had sex the same day, in the morning, I think this lapse was because they both knew the arrange for that night. Another reason for the lack of sex between M&A could be because of what is said here. Some time ago Leora read and make comments on CC until the trolls made life unpleasant, she then stopped doing anything in protest, this didn’t last long though. Many comments on here have not been pleasant to both M&A and they may have stopped in protest. Another reason is RLC may have changed the payments.

As for them splitting up in February, I find this hard to believe, something did change but what I have said above accounts for that, maybe they didn’t split up but changed their arrangements in the relationship which has been translated as a split.

House/Flat buying there is no way of knowing this by just viewing the cameras. She did show a video of a flat but it looked fully furnished, which is unusual in Europe, when I have moved, the new flat is empty, no kitchen (sink, counter tops, cooker etc), no lights, one didn’t have light switches just bare wires coming out of the wall. There also seems no sign of moving, decorating etc. I wait out on this one.

At the moment I see a very happy couple who care for each other and long may it stay so, but have an open relationship that is hard fathom sometimes.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, darkman said:

yo lo veo de esta manera , una pareja que ya no pierde nada mostrándose en su vida privada públicamente , no van a dejar escapara a la gallina de los huevos de oro , piso gratis , sueldo extra cada mes , Martina solamente con su sueldo no puede vivir sola , ni Alberto tampoco con un sueldo de jardinero ,  van a seguir igual que el resto de parejas y solteros de rlfc , como lo que es , un trabajo , Alberto con su amiga tiene el añadido que el tema este de las cámaras , a las mujeres les pone ,  y mas a una niñata , es mas yo diría que a las mujeres les pone todo lo raro , lo diferente , lo arriesgado , y la amiga de Alberto no es una excepción , caso diferente es gf4 , seguramente tenga una vida normal , y no le hace falta mostrarse en cámara , pero sigue siendo una mujer , y como tal le atrae la idea de estar con alguien que hace cosas raras , tanto la de Alberto como gf4 , son relaciones puente , o liana , no van a llegar a nada con ellas , de momento creo que aun veremos algún que otro revolcón de Alberto y Martina  de vez en cuando . todo sea por la audiencia .

that may be so, but even Taco, knows something is up. I think this drama will linger for a spell, until one-day. It will just blow up. and not to the benefit of the subscribers. Who should be the beneficiaries of everything, since we are paying for the content, this will not end well at all.