Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #38

Pete1960

12 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Her name again on the bag

If her real name is on cam then it should be exposed for everyone to know just like her pussy and bumhole. If tenants are careless then it is their problem. Might as well allow images to be posted too.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

That's fucked up...so I guess Octavia is in Sambuka's room...do you know how dumb that sounds. It's bad enough idiots here calling the apartments B1, B2, B7 and all that shit when they have names.  

I tend to agree with you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good morning Good Night 

Happy Thursday to everyone 

05/10/2023 05/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Thanks 2

Over all the years that Leora has graced the cams I personally believe her best showings were when Malia was with her. Leora appeared to be more adventurous and each day provided the voyeur curiosity that we look for. Well, at least for me.  When Leora was alone she did a lot of voyeur teasing but she was really predictable with her masturbations. With Paul  there is no variety and she appears to have sex out of obligations and her masturbations are predictable and lately quite boring and less often. When Malia was there Leora seemed to try different things like massages, baths together, side by side masturbations, using dildos on each other, touching of each others pussies and even pussy rubbing masturbations on each other. With Malia there was more to watch and more to get worked up anticipating what else might happen. Leora and Malia both provided the voyeur thrill. In my opinion, I believe Leora enjoyed the time spent with Malia which gave her more sexual gratification that Paul fails to do. Most of the time Leora has to finish herself off after Paul releases his thick curd   (sour milk or fermented milk).   Usually Leora and Malia had their orgasms together and satisfied. Two women living together doubles the fun. It took a while for Malia to open up and be comfortable with nudity but maybe Leora controlled the whole dynamics of how things will play out over time. Paul's presence lacks any fun. Leora and Paul are an emotionless couple. It seems that Paul's sexual repertoire is all maxed out and on the downward slide which has negatively affected Leora with her less than enthusiastic cam shows. For me, Leora is better at being a wannabe lesbian than being a slave woman to Paul and just going through motions with sex. Leora would make a damn fine real lesbian and something totally exciting to see. Leora needs a sexual woman in her life.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4