Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #38

Pete1960

53 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

For me personally, I enjoy giving (doing things for others and giving gifts) because I want to and love seeing the happy responses to gifts but I have a hard time accepting help but especially receiving gifts (almost embarrassing to me for some reason). Just the way I am. Naked women is all the gift that I need in life - :smile:.

Don’t forget that  they are coming from a country that even nowadays - especially going away from the much European influence cities of Moscow and Saint Petersburg - the man is “ The Boss “ and the woman just to “ complete “ the things that needs to be done while the man away from home . I mean , I don’t think you have ever seen Leora’s guy making any laundry , cleaning the bathroom or any minor house work … The “ slave “ arranges all - and guess what - SHE LOVES DOING IT ( at least  that’s how she “ sells “ it on cameras ) . 

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Paul joue-t-il encore avec son hélicoptère ? Est-ce que Paul fait encore du skate ? Paul a-t-il une vie ?

bonjour

paul  avec hélicoptère il y a pas loin de deux mois une dizaine de minutes

avec son skate environ 1 mois 1 soirée

salle de gym le jeudi 28 septembre quand elle a mie sa tenue léopard

maintenant paul  reste a l'appartement au moins six jours sur sept se  qui rend l'appartement de moins en moins  pour leora de se masturber avec une bonne qualité pour c'est abonnées

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Don’t forget that  they are coming from a country that even nowadays - especially going away from the much European influence cities of Moscow and Saint Petersburg - the man is “ The Boss “ and the woman just to “ complete “ the things that needs to be done while the man away from home . I mean , I don’t think you have ever seen Leora’s guy making any laundry , cleaning the bathroom or any minor house work … The “ slave “ arranges all - and guess what - SHE LOVES DOING IT ( at least  that’s how she “ sells “ it on cameras ) . 

As you can see, Leora truly loves Paul

The Gypsy Astronaut

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

That hypothetical kid would wish it could also pick it's dad......It would put itself up for adoption.:biggrin:

It wouldn't get much attention because Leora's long baths, bates and staring at her phone and tablet have her priorities

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Happy in her ignorance. She's met her low expectations

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Happy in her ignorance. She's met her low expectations

Glad that we won’t know/ observe / find out that their “ after RLC “ life will be mess ( that’s my prediction ) .. funny to know that when all worshipers will be “ abandoned “ ( except if she makes a whatever account here and sends them  a weekly / monthly / semester newsletter informing them that their life is the happiest than ever and they are raising their child .. ) , what their life will be to replace the times  that this woman gives them to “ fill in / complete  “ managing  the day to watch her .. 

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Glad that we won’t know/ observe / find out that their “ after RLC “ life will be mess ( that’s my prediction ) .. funny to know that when all worshipers will be “ abandoned “ ( except if she makes a whatever account here and sends them  a weekly / monthly / semester newsletter informing them that their life is the happiest than ever and they are raising their child .. ) , what their life will be to replace the times  that this woman gives them to “ fill in / complete  “ managing  the day to watch her .. 

Their life after RLC is of no interest to myself, but they will be no different to anyone else scratching a living one way or another, hopefully  they will survive.

They are nothing special, so where they to some people are big fishes in a small pond at the moment, they will suddenly become small fish in a fucking enormous pond.

Welcome to the real world!😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1