Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #38

Pete1960

19 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Over all the years that Leora has graced the cams I personally believe her best showings were when Malia was with her. Leora appeared to be more adventurous and each day provided the voyeur curiosity that we look for. Well, at least for me.  When Leora was alone she did a lot of voyeur teasing but she was really predictable with her masturbations. With Paul  there is no variety and she appears to have sex out of obligations and her masturbations are predictable and lately quite boring and less often. When Malia was there Leora seemed to try different things like massages, baths together, side by side masturbations, using dildos on each other, touching of each others pussies and even pussy rubbing masturbations on each other. With Malia there was more to watch and more to get worked up anticipating what else might happen. Leora and Malia both provided the voyeur thrill. In my opinion, I believe Leora enjoyed the time spent with Malia which gave her more sexual gratification that Paul fails to do. Most of the time Leora has to finish herself off after Paul releases his thick curd   (sour milk or fermented milk).   Usually Leora and Malia had their orgasms together and satisfied. Two women living together doubles the fun. It took a while for Malia to open up and be comfortable with nudity but maybe Leora controlled the whole dynamics of how things will play out over time. Paul's presence lacks any fun. Leora and Paul are an emotionless couple. It seems that Paul's sexual repertoire is all maxed out and on the downward slide which has negatively affected Leora with her less than enthusiastic cam shows. For me, Leora is better at being a wannabe lesbian than being a slave woman to Paul and just going through motions with sex. Leora would make a damn fine real lesbian and something totally exciting to see. Leora needs a sexual woman in her life.

Leora enjoyed being with Malia  

Beautiful friendship and love 

Leora tasting Malia's juice at Mr Pink 

Malia liked to always have her hand on Leora's body 

Paul He doessex sometimes Pouring creamy milk on your face 

Leora He likes to give Paul a blowjob and In Masturbation 

Paul doesn't have the strength in his dick to get into anal and give Leora a lot of pleasure 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Over all the years that Leora has graced the cams I personally believe her best showings were when Malia was with her. Leora appeared to be more adventurous and each day provided the voyeur curiosity that we look for. Well, at least for me.  When Leora was alone she did a lot of voyeur teasing but she was really predictable with her masturbations. With Paul  there is no variety and she appears to have sex out of obligations and her masturbations are predictable and lately quite boring and less often. Leora and Paul are an emotionless couple. It seems that Paul's sexual repertoire is all maxed out and on the downward slide which has negatively affected Leora with her less than enthusiastic cam shows. 

A well written and honest opinion, although safe to say that the usual suspects would not agree.🙄

Personally, I thought Leora was at her best during the first few months of arriving in Prague when she was exploring herself and where the best situations were likely to occur. Creating an atmosphere albeit some false, such as the teasing of a neighbour on the balcony, or great dance routines, some in front of the LR window, or creating the impression that by opening the GR curtains and dancing on the bed she could be seen by occupants opposite.

Although I was never a fan of Malia on her own, I did mostly enjoy the pair of them together, wondering just how far they would go and there were some superb nights that produced tremendous results.

As for her and Paul, I think we have gone backwards, as you state, he lacks any kind of idea of how a woman should be treated, and lacks any form of emotion. Sadly Leora has failed to compensate for the loss of enjoyment his presence continues to have. No dancing, bad bad lighting, dutiful bates to appease her fans and a general sense of apathy from her.

I personally cannot be bothered many days to continue watching her as she only flatters to disappoint most times.   

She certainly is not the great RLC golden girl who could mesmerise an audience in her past. The sparkle of life seems to have been drained out of her.......I wonder who by?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She certainly is not the great RLC golden girl who could mesmerise an audience in her past. The sparkle of life seems to have been drained out of her.......I wonder who by?

Perhaps it is the fault of these constant criticisms that would take away anyone's desire to do anything.

Everything Leora does is regularly criticized. Perhaps it is also for these things that it does practically nothing different.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Perhaps it is the fault of these constant criticisms that would take away anyone's desire to do anything.

Everything Leora does is regularly criticized. Perhaps it is also for these things that it does practically nothing different.

Couldn't agree more. Well said.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Chicken or the Egg Brokk ?

She wouldn't get the criticism if it wasn't warranted would she.

As stated before, some people are happy with anything that is dished up for them, and some are rightly not.

You have your opinion on her performance along with some others. At least you have the guts to express it in an adult way which I respect, even if I disagree. Conversely I too have an opinion which is different and which I will express if and when I see fit....If it annoys or upsets her there is a simple get out for her isn't there ( Get your act together Leora ) But that excuse about her using the negative comments as a reason to underperform is old and worn out, and has been used by others including me in unenlightened times gone by to try and justify her lack of interest.....It isn't a factor, she merely chooses to do the minimum for maximum rewards.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2