Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #38

Pete1960

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

And we also know how to use a knife and fork properly, unlike our American cousins.😉

I eat without switching fork/knife.  When I went to the university in Europe I adopted the no switch method. Makes much more sense doesn't it?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Anal sex with Mr Paul Jumping on top 

Anal ??

Usual load of regurgitated crap again in substandard lighting. The sooner RLC turns the lights out permanently on these pair of tossers the better in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, concour10 said:

I noticed neither Paul nor Leora have good table manners.  They have their elbows on the table.  They stuff large pieces of food in  their mouths.  I just got back from an extensive time in Europe and I noticed most Europeans eat this way.  Juts saying.

Just curious: Was that Eastern Europe, Southern Europe or Northern Europe?

And was that in restaurants or around family members, in the home?....

I think you answered that earlier. Hadn't read your 'no further comment' post at that stage.

Edited by bubbleobillo

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Saturday for everyone 

07/10/2023 07/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Anal ??

Usual load of regurgitated crap again in substandard lighting. The sooner RLC turns the lights out permanently on these pair of tossers the better in my opinion.

jimbo what would the pommies have to winge about 🤣 if they left?

( Aussie joke as they are always winging about something i.e it's too hot )

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1