B1 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October)

2 minutes ago, philo said:

If Shantal is pouring herself another vodka and she drinks everything she just poured, then she is about to get fucked up...and possibly fucked.

He never had his butt injection today so he likely wont be getting a hard on.  

• Haha 4

Wolf is truly depraved. I don't know how RLC women can have sex with him. Lacrim, unlike him, has evolved and right now he seems to me to be the most normal man of all. Wolf should be fired for being a fucking stalker. First he offers drugs to the women and then he ends up fucking them like Dylan did.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

RLC is all about the clicks.  Right now, Wolf, Shantal, and Megan are top cam.  Would Shantal and Megan be top cam without Wolf?  Certainly not.

For those who despise Wolf, don't watch him.  If enough subscribers stop watching him, his value to RLC is much less.  He will get a ranking similar to Lacrim sleeping with his male friend night after night.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, philo said:

If Shantal is pouring herself another vodka and she drinks everything she just poured, then she is about to get fucked up...and possibly fucked.

I guess Wolf is probably fucking her right now, "in his dreams" because she certainly wasn't drunk enough to do it for real