Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #39

Pete1960

On 10/9/2023 at 7:59 PM, blue is the colour said:

Paul is gay now the two timing barstido good luck fucking Leo Paul perhaps you should have stayed in the Motherland

Like I said...we can be as bitter as we want...and clearly you are blatantly spreading false information that he is gay. You idiot open your eyes and stop with the super jealous act. 

• Upvote 3

il y a 19 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Comme je l'ai dit... nous pouvons être aussi amers que nous le souhaitons... et vous diffusez clairement de fausses informations selon lesquelles il est gay. espèce d'idiot, ouvre les yeux et arrête de faire cet acte super jaloux. 

Paul n'est pas gay il est autiste !

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, fil37_fifi said:

1 : Non

2: Deteriorated

As a result, my RLC subscription, which expires tomorrow, will not be renewed for a very long time unless there are major upheavals in this apartment.

8-1

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Like I said...we can be as bitter as we want...and clearly you are blatantly spreading false information that he is gay. you idiot open your eyes and stop with the super jealous act. 

Fucking hell he isn't gay I've been wanking  over the wrong one I'll turn my attention to leora thanks deano

• Haha 1

il y a 58 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Un autre membre amer de CC... acceptez simplement le fait qu'il baise Leo et pas vous. Je préférerais le baiser, mais je n'ai pas d'opinion sur Paul.  

Au lieu de préférer baiser Leora ,ouvez les yeux Paul est autiste , et si vous appelez ça baiser ,vous vous contentez de très peu

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

16 minutes ago, Anode said:

Instead of preferring to fuck Leora, open your eyes Paul is autistic, and if you call it fucking, you're settling for very little

I heard you went to see your doctor because your 3 inch dick was hurting...and your doctor said it looks swollen. Say shit about Paul then expect the same shit back. Yes I did say fucking...fucking is a quick thing...making love is much more longer and meaningful, something else you clearly know FA about. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness, housework has to be done and she usually looks good when doing it, with an occasional dance etc, so no complaints there.

It's when it's "us" time the whole system goes to rat-shit. Yes she dresses up well and it promises good times, only for the stunned one to drape his lifeless corpse over her and obscuring the camera whilst looking as if he is lost or abandoned, or her doing a "copy and paste " of previous events.

She should sit down with him and reassess her situation, explaining again to him that she is the "star" and he is there for an occasional cameo appearance. Part of his exchange for subsidised living arrangements should be to regularly disappear for a minimum time thereby allowing her to concentrate on her occupation undisturbed by him, thereby having the freedom she once enjoyed to exploit her full potential for the benefit of all involved, with quality taking preference over quantity always.

Leora doesn't have the balls to speak up and Paul will make her cry anyways and she will give in to him because "he is the love of her life". The sooner that she realizes that RLC and her dedicated fans are her true "loves of her life" then she might be courageous to stand her ground. Ain't going to happen because she is insecure and needs the lifeless corpse to give her a purpose in life.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1