Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

As was said , it is really sad that this incredible couple of all those years , they are destroying their legacy that so hard they built .. it was inevitable to reach this point , I believe it was always there but they both out of respect ( and the cameras ) were managing to hide .. but for how long ? It is a pity that they still remain with RLC and they carry this living together issues on cameras .. it is real life at the maximum but having the money still that RLC provides and not calling this off , it is really really sad and disappointing 😔😔😔

This apartment is living up to the name of the "project". "REAL LIFE.. this is real life.. relationships start with love and tenderness, then things evolve for better or for worse... infidelity / love fades and couples end up fighting over money... and while it is sad for some of us who have been with them for close to 7 years, this final drama keeps us engaged and watching to see what happens next. Martina comes and goes from her own place to keep the RLC money flowing but Alberto is stuck here till he comes up with more money for his new apartment. It's a sad ending but that's real life. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, darkman said:

el tema esta asi .

martina ya tiene un piso o habitacion alquilado , ya esta pagando habitacion actualmente .

alberto dio entrada de dinero para un piso , pero no tiene para pagar el resto .

su plan es hablar con rlf y que ( b r e n .... ) la chica nueva venga a vivir a rlf , ella esta de acuerdo

se ha ofrcido a venir a vivir con alberto . 

falta que rlf , autorice esto .

conclusion , martina se va , mas pronto que tarde . 

las discusiones son por dinero , que si tu me debes , que si yo te deje , que si no me lo devolviste , etc etc .

ella ( martina ) le echa en cara que lleva dos años cobrando dos sueldos , y no ha ahorrado nada .

todas las discusiones son por dinero . 

Gracias por el resumen. Parece que más temprano que tarde la nueva novia de Alberto reemplazará a Martina en este apartamento a menos que Alberto consiga el dinero que necesita para mudarse a su nuevo lugar. El drama continúa.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mingo said:

This apartment is living up to the name of the "project". "REAL LIFE.. this is real life.. relationships start with love and tenderness, then things evolve for better or for worse... infidelity / love fades and couples end up fighting over money... and while it is sad for some of us who have been with them for close to 7 years, this final drama keeps us engaged and watching to see what happens next. Martina comes and goes from her own place to keep the RLC money flowing but Alberto is stuck here till he comes up with more money for his new apartment. It's a sad ending but that's real life. 

Hi Mingo, Albert is moving to his own new apartment? Is he going to pimp out Juliet to pay the rent, food, utilities and his cheap wine, that rlc currently pays for?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

It seems that Martina has done a much better job managing her money than Alberto has done his. I wonder if Alberto has returned the money he already owes Martina.

Hi JYBRD, how much does he owe Martina, and how do we know he owes her anything?  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

The way Martina left with Taco... I wonder if we'll ever see him again.  Almost looked like she was MOVING Taco to the new location.

Hi Moose, what new location? Sorry I'm asking a lot of questions about them. I don't go too far back following them.

Next scene going wrong with lots of frustration in the air: 
Juliet: 'Hey, if I show my ass on RLC, I want a piece of the pie so I want $$$ and if I take my glasses off when I get screwed, I want something extra too because I can't see Alberto's little carrot!
Martina: ' Hey! I built the reputation of this apartment and you Juliet owe me a royalty, fucking or not."
Alberto: 'Hey, I'm working my ass off to make it last longer with you two, and that's very demanding on top of my job!

Taco: 'Hey, that's not what's written in the script, I want extra kibbles, I see so much butt cracking, I don't know where to put my muzzle.

How should the scene continue?

• Haha 2

On 10/17/2023 at 8:03 AM, Pete1960 said:

And on the floor of B4's kitchens pantry

How could I forget that famous B4 Kitchens pantry scene you mentioned? I remember at the time that it was pure chance that I saw the scene live. Yes, your suggestion is perfect!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

Parece que Martina ha hecho un trabajo mucho mejor manejando su dinero que Alberto el suyo. Me pregunto si Alberto habrá devuelto el dinero que ya le debe a Martina.

Según Darkman, Martina no ha ahorrado dinero de sus dos trabajos y Alberto no le ha pagado el dinero que le debe.

2 hours ago, tle said:

Well it's sad to see that they've got themselves trapped in this situation, needing to move on with their lives yet unable to because of a dependence on RLC for their livelihood...

We can say whatever we want , but again , one more example that this world at the moment spins with the biggest and top motivation … MONEY . It will always be about the money unfortunately .. from wars to political and religion decisions … anyway , let’s hope for the best for these two people and I SIMPLY WISH them that they find the strength to behave like adults and work out solutions and not continue like the incident we watched some hours ago . 

• Upvote 2