Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

5 hours ago, JYBRD said:

It seems that Martina has done a much better job managing her money than Alberto has done his. I wonder if Alberto has returned the money he already owes Martina.

I agree! Martina has had her other place a few months now and could have moved at any time. Apparently she stayed to help out Alberto with his financial woes and he's fucked it up. 
It was terrible to see what occurred earlier this evening and how he treated Martina. I have never seen her cry before and it was heartbreaking. I guess most of us felt the same and just wanted to hug her. 
Martina may finally realize that the situation isn't going to get much better and probably will hasten her departure to finally make the break with Alberto and let him fend for himself. Very sad what has happened to these two, once happy people but life gets in the way sometimes. 
I only wish the best for them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

yo llevo 30 años casado , y aun hoy , mi esposa dice que vivimos por su sueldo , cuando yo gano 4 veces mas que ella , no sabemos de que manera administraron los sueldos de ambos , quizas alberto gasto mas y martina se dedico a guardarlo , y ahora no se acuerda , las mujeres para estos temas suelen ser todas parecidas . 

ayer martina a traves de videollamada hablaba con gf4 y enseñaba la casa , poniendo a alberto en mal lugar y hablando mal de el , como que estaba todo sin recoger y sucio , cuando todos sabemos que es el el que siempre a limpiado y hace la comida .

los amores empiezan en los parques y terminan en los juzgados , lo que al principio era una peca muy bonita , se convierte en un grano asqueroso . jejejeje

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is a bit weird , Alberto could stay as single in the apartment , the way like Masha is for example . It is up to him to make the apartment watchable or not . 

Problem is with his looks and ace job nowadays, he wil mostly attract hideous Hobbits like Julliet, Nobody wants to watch that !😂

• Haha 3

Seguo questa coppia da anni, Martina  è bellissima, ha un corpo praticamente perfetto e un viso dolcissimo. Sicuramente Alberto  è meno bello, ma da quello che ho sempre visto è un ragazzo laborioso che ha sempre lavorato sodo in casa. Ultimamente faccio fatica a seguirli, ma avevo notato da tempo che il loro rapporto era cambiato, Alberto sempre sul balcone, lei spesso truccata ultra e molto curata nell'abbigliamento. Usciva la sera per ritornare la mattina presto, quando rientrava. Non conosco le dinamiche di questa coppia, le loro disposizioni finanziarie, sicuramente la coppia si è sciolta, ma personalmente avevo già notato una predisposizione verso il sesso opposto a Martina quando l'ho vista nelle sue esibizioni con Nelly. Auguro loro però di riuscire a superare questo momento, anche separatamente ma nel rispetto reciproco. Su un'altra piattaforma ho seguito per mesi una coppia molto simile a loro, Tim e Kry, la loro avventura in cam è finita ma sono rimasti molto amici... lo spero anche per AL e Mart.

Edited by lucam38
errore
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Problem is with his looks and ace job nowadays, he wil mostly attract hideous Hobbits like Julliet, Nobody wants to watch that !😂

Don't forget his pleasing personality. After Juliet dumps his tired ass, he'll be crying a 2 year old, and Martina, who I believe is hurt now, will have the last laff !

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 1962Starfire said:

I agree! Martina has had her other place a few months now and could have moved at any time. Apparently she stayed to help out Alberto with his financial woes and he's fucked it up. 
It was terrible to see what occurred earlier this evening and how he treated Martina. I have never seen her cry before and it was heartbreaking. I guess most of us felt the same and just wanted to hug her. 
Martina may finally realize that the situation isn't going to get much better and probably will hasten her departure to finally make the break with Alberto and let him fend for himself. Very sad what has happened to these two, once happy people but life gets in the way sometimes. 
I only wish the best for them.

I agree, it was very heartbreaking. When the dust settles ,and Juliet has dumped him because he can't make her cum, Martina will have the last laugh.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mingo said:

If he was a playboy with a new girl every night, I'm sure RLC would be on board, but c'mon.. who wants to watch Alberto smoking on the balcony or playing video games.. With Juliet there, I have no doubt RLC will approve her moving in, unless they have some Russians in the pipeline waiting to be moved in.. The previous tenants of this apartment were a really unwatchable boring lesbian couple, it was a breath of frresh air when Martina and Alberto moved in and we're all watching this apartment because of Martina.. We'll see what happens next.. 

if this is the case , then it’s even more disappointing that Juliette is considered to be asked to move in ( clearly a move for the apartment to be watchable ) , which then shows that she’s a girl being used ( however I truly believe she likes Alberto ) . 

The problem is that in the subconscious of the viewers , the last 6,5 years , this apartment considered to be the place that Martina “ built “ her legacy , it will be difficult for the viewer to accept watching another girl ( personally I find Juliette really cool and a like her a lot bit of course she’s not Martina but we can discover her personality and character ) , so , this apartment will need to change also lots of direction ( become more social like when Alberto invited people he knew , the sister of Juliette and so on ) which I don’t know if it is going to happen .

In any case , I don’t think it is fair that there’s a current heat towards Alberto , we should not forget that Martina isn’t any angel and in my eyes , her chances to continue with the girlfriend that she has , it is not even 10% ( you don’t get fucked like you missed it and wanted very much from your - whatever - ex boyfriend when you say that you love your current relationship ) and this also raises then the issue how she’s gonna handle the future ( it has been mentioned that Martina’s girlfriend has no money issues or let’s say she can manage with comfort financially ) .. 

In any case , what it is important is for these two to FINALLY abandon the cameras . This will be their salvation and leave this behind once and for all . We thank them for the memories , moments and sharing but LIFE MOVES ON for everyone . The more the delay , the more the consequences ( as we saw yesterday .. ) . Let’s see how it goes . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

if this is the case , then it’s even more disappointing that Juliette is considered to be asked to move in ( clearly a move for the apartment to be watchable ) , which then shows that she’s a girl being used ( however I truly believe she likes Alberto ) . 

The problem is that in the subconscious of the viewers , the last 6,5 years , this apartment considered to be the place that Martina “ built “ her legacy , it will be difficult for the viewer to accept watching another girl ( personally I find Juliette really cool and a like her a lot bit of course she’s not Martina but we can discover her personality and character ) , so , this apartment will need to change also lots of direction ( become more social like when Alberto invited people he knew , the sister of Juliette and so on ) which I don’t know if it is going to happen .

In any case , I don’t think it is fair that there’s a current heat towards Alberto , we should not forget that Martina isn’t any angel and in my eyes , her chances to continue with the girlfriend that she has , it is not even 10% ( you don’t get fucked like you missed it and wanted very much from your - whatever - ex boyfriend when you say that you love your current relationship ) and this also raises then the issue how she’s gonna handle the future ( it has been mentioned that Martina’s girlfriend has no money issues or let’s say she can manage with comfort financially ) .. 

In any case , what it is important is for these two to FINALLY abandon the cameras . This will be their salvation and leave this behind once and for all . We thank them for the memories , moments and sharing but LIFE MOVES ON for everyone . The more the delay , the more the consequences ( as we saw yesterday .. ) . Let’s see how it goes . 

Estic pensant que potser Martina estarà bé, però no estic tan segur d'Alberto. Sembla que s'ha ficat en un altre lligam i necessita rescatar-lo.

• Upvote 1