Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #40

Pete1960

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

So … in the last 24 hours ( and the obligatory masturbation ) we have seen a guy sleeping nearly half a day and a girl in front of her laptop for nearly half a day as well , just in different places ( kitchen , bedroom ) … Recently asked what is it that this apartment is considered NOT BORING , INTERESTING and FUN TO WATCH … The answers were that haters don’t need an answer or for the record , that people find the apartment interesting to watch without explanation , just because it is so … 

I say ok .. And there was a great post saying that the negativity comes due to who posts . Speaking negative and you get the sad / laughable emoji because you aren’t a supporter .. Speaking just posts but not giving arguments or explanations but just praising and giving a positive outcome to the apartments happening and you are considered a positive / upvoted poster ..

Now , many people just watch this apartment for their own reasons so they can’t  know what’s happening elsewhere , totally respected . But there are also MANY that DON’T  post here but THEY WATCH other apartments. Honestly , with the hand in the heart , IS THERE ABSOLUTELY ANY COMPARISON IN THE LIFE OF THE APARTMENTS of NUMBER 1 COUPLE CURRENTLY OF RLC , VENERA AND LION , number 2 Barbie and Ken and number 3 Scarlet and Casper ( also Gyana and Dantez are fantastic and they deserve to be on the top 3 )   ? Honestly , are you comparing Leora and Paul with those 3 couples and this apartment is interesting and the 3-4 mentioned that are simply entertaining and with a variety of happenings are considered “ not interested to watch “ ?? 

I really don’t know or try to figure out what this apartment still offers . Even more , since a week or more that jimbo asked a question and the negative results were one sided than the positive one(s) , I still try to figure out the reasons that this apartment is interesting . Let’s exclude the sexual things , WHAT IS IT THAT MAKES IT INTERESTING and fun to watch ? 

Without getting into any specifics or long winded reasons, I like Leora for who she is in front of the cams (other than all the repetitious masturbation shows). For me personally what a reallife cam site offers for me is what and how Leora does it. The only other participant that I would compare to Leora's cam appearances and presentations is the lovely IRMA. No one else comes close to what Leora does or what Irma did on a real life voyeur cam site. I don't care what Irma does now or what Leora does in the future away from RLC.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

RE: Cams are for voyeuring. Forums are for topic discussions.

That is a great comment.

I have trouble understanding the knee-jerk defense of a woman whose job is to be watched for better or worse for all of her life in her apartment as a condition of employment. A woman who they have never met and who quite honestly doesn't give a rat's ass about our personal lives.

If any of us were being watched everyday of our lives on 14 cameras being broadcast internationally and simultaneously a related person-specific forum existed you'd have to expect comments being all over the map. Who in their right mind would expect solely glowing praise of what goes on?

As we say, 'if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.'

Bang on.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonjour Ramé ;

On ne comprend plus très bien ce qu'il fait maintenant , il ne va plus au sport ,il ne fait plus de skateboard, Baise pas  et maintenant ne sort plus pour promener Éva de plus en plus casanier ?

Two peas in a pod or like jimbo4 says - dumb and dumber.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Deux petits pois dans une cosse ou comme le dit Jimbo4 - stupide et encore plus bête.

Es ce son état qui régresse ou le fait il volontairement  , alors la on se pose des questions ?

• Like 1

il est difficile de voir leora seul maintenant  paul est toujours dans l'appartement 7 jours sur 7.

c'est sur que leora l'accepte comme il l'es mes je suit sûr que dans le fond de  leora  elle aimerait  faire autre chose comme   une bonne soirée dance sexy avec jack daniel et des invités hommes ou femmes super soirée pour les abonnées mais non.

maintenant elle a pris  trop habitude  de resté seule avec son pc et téléphone   et les  heures pour les abonnées 19 heures trente a vingt trois tente et encore pas tous les jours.

je suis sûr que leora peu nous faire encore rêvée  mais il faux quelle lui trouve un boulot en informatique a l'extérieur avec un vélo est on retrouvera leora d'avant

6 minutes ago, RAME said:

il est difficile de voir leora seul maintenant  paul est toujours dans l'appartement 7 jours sur 7.

c'est sur que leora l'accepte comme il l'es mes je suit sûr que dans le fond de  leora  elle aimerait  faire autre chose comme   une bonne soirée dance sexy avec jack daniel et des invités hommes ou femmes super soirée pour les abonnées mais non.

maintenant elle a pris  trop habitude  de resté seule avec son pc et téléphone   et les  heures pour les abonnées 19 heures trente a vingt trois tente et encore pas tous les jours.

je suis sûr que leora peu nous faire encore rêvée  mais il faux quelle lui trouve un boulot en informatique a l'extérieur avec un vélo est on retrouvera leora d'avant

Yes, I'd like to see  another Jack Daniels influenced night with someone else - even Paul?  What the hell would he do with a drunk Leora? Or worse if he drank is he a bad drunk?

• Confused 1

il y a 8 minutes, Max Ragnar a dit :

Oui, j'aimerais voir une autre soirée influencée par Jack Daniels avec quelqu'un d'autre - même Paul ? Que diable ferait-il avec une Leora ivre ? Ou pire, s'il a bu, est-il un mauvais ivrogne ?

Bonjour Max Ragnar ;

Imaginé Paul ivre ,je dirais que ce serait la catastrophe il retournerait l'appartement , lui qui n'arrive pas a bander sans boire ,comment le pourrait il en état d'ivresse ,et de voir Leora les jambes écartées se faire démonter par un autre impensable !

2 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonjour Max Ragnar ;

Imaginé Paul ivre ,je dirais que ce serait la catastrophe il retournerait l'appartement , lui qui n'arrive pas a bander sans boire ,comment le pourrait il en état d'ivresse ,et de voir Leora les jambes écartées se faire démonter par un autre impensable !

"...he who can't get hard without drinking, how could he do it in a state of drunkenness..."

Excellent point I didn't think about. Yes a disaster.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Two peas in a pod or like jimbo4 says - dumb and dumber.

Dumb and Dumber refer to The Slug ( Scutus )🐌 and the gormless one ( Masterchef )👨‍🍳

But if you wish to use them for anyone else I'm sure they won't be offended🐌👨‍🍳🐌👨‍🍳

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Dumb and Dumber refer to The Slug ( Scutus )🐌 and the gormless one ( Masterchef )👨‍🍳

But if you wish to use them for anyone else I'm sure they won't be offended🐌👨‍🍳🐌👨‍🍳

Sadly, I will refer to Leora and Paul as dumb and dumber because of their weird give and take relationship. Leora gives while Paul takes.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2