B7 - General Topic 2023 #30 (October / November)

Can someone please explain something to me, who the hell is this Margo girl, was she brought in only to be this wolf guy's in-house girlfriend, but the only catch is that he's allowed to go from bedroom to bedroom and finger fuck every Airhead whore girl "like Ulyana" he chooses, but she has to be exclusive only to him, just in case it was a slow day and the wolf guy didn't have enough pussies to finger fuck, then and only then her job kicks in to make up for the lack of pussy he was unable to finger fuck, and she would just fill in the pussy time he didn't have enough of, or if he fell short of his gold of finding enough Airhead whores to fuck that day

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

Can someone please explain something to me, who the hell is this Margo girl, was she brought in only to be this wolf guy's in-house girlfriend, but the only catch is that he's allowed to go from bedroom to bedroom and finger fuck every Airhead whore girl "like Ulyana" he chooses, but she has to be exclusive only to him, just in case it was a slow day and the wolf guy didn't have enough pussies to finger fuck, then and only then her job kicks in to make up for the lack of pussy he was unable to finger fuck, and she would just fill in the pussy time he didn't have enough of, or if he fell short of his gold of finding enough Airhead whores to fuck that day

Personally I'm disappointed with Wolfie, he's fucked at least 3 of the girls and no sign of a 3 some with Margo and Sara.

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

Persönlich bin ich von Wolfie enttäuscht, er hat mindestens drei der Mädchen gefickt und von einem Dreier mit Margo und Sara keine Spur.

Dieser Typ ist das Allerletzte ! Seine Eskapaten haben sich ja nicht einmal Thor, Samson oder der unselige Anthony getraut. Und da dachte man schon daß es tiefer nicht mehr gehen kann. Irrtum, wie wir sehen. Es kann immer noch gruseliger werden. Aber viel liegt auch bei den Mädchen. Die könnten ja auch einmal Nein sagen.