Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #41

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Pulo: You seem to be one of the biggest Leora fans in this forum. You need to contact people at Guinness Book of World Records and nominate (promote) Leora for the record of having the most masturbation events as an amateur on a live cam site.

11.5 years  x 
5/week (that's approximately 260 bates/yr)

2,990 bates (and counting).

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records/the-application-process

Thank you for confirming my numbers 😉😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Howard said:

Have you seen him (on cam) get physical w/ Leora (we all complain he rarely touches her!).  Like anyone who has done a wrong until he repeats it, you give him the benefit of the doubt.  He hasn't repeated the action, who is to say he will again...or never will?  If it has been 20 years since you cheated on a girlfriend, who is to say it will/will not happen again.

We all live in other people's judgement by our past actions. How YOU move on from that is a personal choice.

Shame he came to the apartment what has he achieved when you sum everything up from the old apartment to this current situation. Their lives have changed probably forever would they go back to Putin land I do not think so what will their plans be for the future I wonder.

3 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Shame he came to the apartment what has he achieved when you sum everything up from the old apartment to this current situation. Their lives have changed probably forever would they go back to Putin land I do not think so what will their plans be for the future I wonder.

If they don’t go back , why do they keep on maintaining “ whatever business “ in Russia ? What’s the point ? The RLC money  plus the comfort that RLC can provide anytime when Leora asks , it simply makes it not necessary ( in my opinion ) to keep on with whatever left behind in Russia . I believe that as long as you keep the connection alive , it means that a possible return is always in the mind . 

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If they don’t go back , why do they kept on maintaining “ whatever business “ in Russia ? What’s the point ? The RLC money  plus the comfort that RLC can provide anytime when Leora asks , it simply makes it not necessary ( in my opinion ) to keep on with whatever left behind in Russia . I believe that as long as you keep the connection alive , it means that a possible return is always in the mind . 

There's likely not much money made at it since the ruble is almost worthless. The only serviceable part on a phone is if the glass breaks. The rest of the phone there is no serviceable user parts inside. It states that on the package when purchased. No one uses any of the olden day electronics any longer as everything prior 2015 and downward everything is obsolete. It's the solid state world now, once the piece no longer works just toss it out to landfill and purchase a new one. Repairs cost more than what the actual item is worth.  

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

And the last 48 hours , we saw an obligatory blowjob in the guest room with lights off and - I think - a masturbation show . The last more than 15 hours , a guy sleeping in the apartment , his girlfriend in front of a laptop in the kitchen , then the girlfriend in the bedroom sleeping alone as it happens 80% of the week but before spending again a significant amount of time in front of the laptop and her phone before sleeping and then , a wake up with the guy still sleeping and her directly opening the laptop to watch . 

As it was excellently said then , this apartment is REALLY INTERESTING to watch . But yes , i forgot , Leora will masturbate and this life of these two young people won’t bother anyone ( still the ones that enjoy it , will wait for the next phonecall to translate , for the next minimum dialogue to “ fish “ any hint for the future and so on ) 

I think, of late, they are better suited to transfer to the camarads.com voyeur site. Camarads has a long list of very boring do nothing apartments.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Howard said:

Have you seen him (on cam) get physical w/ Leora (we all complain he rarely touches her!).  Like anyone who has done a wrong until he repeats it, you give him the benefit of the doubt.  He hasn't repeated the action, who is to say he will again...or never will?  If it has been 20 years since you cheated on a girlfriend, who is to say it will/will not happen again.

We all live in other people's judgement by our past actions. How YOU move on from that is a personal choice.

He gives Leora "that look" and that walking "I'm the man" stance. I believe Leora deep down fears Paul and is comfortable being his slave woman. Her current and future life depends on Paul being there for her, for whatever insecure feelings she is living with.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1