Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #41

Pete1960

Shades of the not so far past with Leora trying to sleep with the IPad next to her open and broadcasting a program .. and once again , sleeping away from the love of her life .. What a couple .. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Shades of the not so far past with Leora trying to sleep with the IPad next to her open and broadcasting a program .. and once again , sleeping away from the love of her life .. What a couple .. 

A couple of surefire winners for the prestigious Darwin Award. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

There is no rational explanation for these two.  They are satisfied with crumbs  most viewers find lacking. Their life their choice their loss. I just watch but don't have a clue how she is satisfied with so little and is content with such a spartan life when she could have much more.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

There is no rational explanation for these two.  They are satisfied with crumbs  most viewers find lacking. Their life their choice their loss. I just watch but don't have a clue how she is satisfied with so little and is content with such a spartan life when she could have much more.

In a nutshell, so true. Both lack ambition to do ANYTHING. I think Eva the dog is the only normal one FFS.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Tuesday for everyone 

24/10/2023 24/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Thanks 2