M#1 Angie (2023) #3

16 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Groping? ...... I don't know. I have done my fair share of groping, and a time or two I tried to get between a woman's legs. They are not the same. Curiously, both efforts ended the same, I got kicked in the nuts! 😁    I'm gonna have better "smooth moves" in the future, I'm watching  "Miron's Seduction Techniques" on YouTube.  

The miron issue was just plain creepy,the dude tonight did too much blow and couldn't get his cock hard,I'm guessing it probably turned Angie off.....I'm sure some of the guys here had their hand swatted away when trying to touch their 'ol lady' when she's not in the mood,and there would be times when that wasn't enough to stop them....the coke on cam and the covering cams were unnaceptable tonight,but it's the only thing I saw wrong tonight

Enough of this gaslighting. This crusade on Angie started after she fucked herself with the wine bottle. Everyone who was on the chat that night will recall that the same people who were made "uncomfortable" by that are the same one's who are trying to make a felony out of something that clearly is not. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I would like to see the same vigilance from those who want to make this about drug use, given towards the many instances where we have watched certain favorite guys distribute drugs to many women in many apartments with out anythings more being said that a passing notice of the event. What hypocrisy.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

They only cut the cams because of the on cam drug use,im sure Angie ended up getting fucked all night RLC could not care about that but on line drug use is too much

Well said👏👏👏

If Angie goes , we simply lose one more tenant who “ cared “ for subscribers enjoying the content she was providing and her adventures .. and we remain with people who have established their presence and apart from 1-2 glances , they offer the absolute zero …’

• Like 3

1 hour ago, philo said:

Enough of this gaslighting. This crusade on Angie started after she fucked herself with the wine bottle. Everyone who was on the chat that night will recall that the same people who were made "uncomfortable"

Then she would have already been kicked out a couple of weeks ago. And i doubt that a couple of emails sent to their support helped to send the apartment into maintenance so quickly.