Harley, Fiora (2023) #4

Noldus

7 hours ago, poncherello said:

This news makes me very happy, I couldn't stand it and I hope it never comes back: vulgar, quarrelsome and presumptuous

It's good that not everyone has such problems with taste and understanding of reality 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Turm said:

Quindi, poncherello,  quello che stai dicendo è che non vuoi guardare una ragazza nuda (Fiora) che si mostra nuda e si diverte, ma sei felice di guardare Harley dormire tutto il giorno sotto le coperte. Non capisco. Penso che se Fiora lasciasse questo posto sarebbe noioso.

If I really have to choose I prefer Harley which seems more sincere to me but if I can I don't look at either of them: for me they are insignificant.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, poncherello said:

If I really have to choose I prefer Harley which seems more sincere to me but if I can I don't look at either of them: for me they are insignificant.

He doesn't want to look but he is here and looking 😏

So, he doesn't observe them and especially Fiora attentive but he supposes that he can understand something, judge and put his unpleasant comments

That's the way of many people here to be and analyze 🙄

30 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Harley bating

Where's this Harley been?! Nice to watch.

I wonder if Fiora has 'technically' left the project but is staying until her flight/apartment is sorted? Sad to see her leaving, she was always a good watch and seemed able to get on with/connect with most.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Wo war diese Harley?! Schön anzusehen.

Ich frage mich, ob Fiora das Projekt „technisch“ verlassen hat, aber bleibt, bis ihr Flug/ihre Wohnung geklärt ist? Es war traurig, sie gehen zu sehen, aber sie war immer eine gute Wache und schien in der Lage zu sein, mit den meisten auszukommen bzw. eine Verbindung zu ihnen aufzubauen.

Für mich war u. ist Fiora zu allen immer nett u. hat mit den meisten Bewohnern immer viel Spaß gehabt. Harley sagte ich ja schon mal, ein hübscher Anblick, aber immer am Meckern u. u, kommt bei keiner Party gut an.

• Like 2

Fiora is still in the apartment.

My speculation is that she was to meet up with Ulyana and both were to travel together to a new country, outside of the Schengen Zone.  But Ulyana has not left the country where she is supposedly detained for supposedly overstaying her Schengen visa.  << This assumes the reports on CC that she was arrested are true.

The authorities have probably taken Ulyana's passport, and she is remaining where she is being detained until her case is adjudicated.  She very likely is not in or near Barcelona, because she would not be giving instructions on how to pack her clothes if she were.

The delay in Fiona's departure suggests to me that Ulyana's case is still being adjudicated.  Ulyana is not free to travel because she does not possess her passport.  It is possible that RLC is paying an aborgado, solicitor, barrister, avocat, advorgado, lawyer to represent her.

The owners of RLC appear to be very sophisticated business people.  If Ulyana is a good friend of theirs from the old country, they might be paying for her legal counsel.

As an aside, it appears that citizens of certain countries outside the general EU region who earn income from employment or appearances in countries within the general EU region are incorporating themselves, as a private business.  This can have tax advantages, see tennis stars and Formula One drivers who like to live in Monaco.  There may be residency advantages as well.

14 hours ago, moules said:

Fiora is still in the apartment.

My speculation is that she was to meet up with Ulyana and both were to travel together to a new country, outside of the Schengen Zone.  But Ulyana has not left the country where she is supposedly detained for supposedly overstaying her Schengen visa.  << This assumes the reports on CC that she was arrested are true.

The authorities have probably taken Ulyana's passport, and she is remaining where she is being detained until her case is adjudicated.  She very likely is not in or near Barcelona, because she would not be giving instructions on how to pack her clothes if she were.

The delay in Fiona's departure suggests to me that Ulyana's case is still being adjudicated.  Ulyana is not free to travel because she does not possess her passport.  It is possible that RLC is paying an aborgado, solicitor, barrister, avocat, advorgado, lawyer to represent her.

The owners of RLC appear to be very sophisticated business people.  If Ulyana is a good friend of theirs from the old country, they might be paying for her legal counsel.

As an aside, it appears that citizens of certain countries outside the general EU region who earn income from employment or appearances in countries within the general EU region are incorporating themselves, as a private business.  This can have tax advantages, see tennis stars and Formula One drivers who like to live in Monaco.  There may be residency advantages as well.

Faut pas chercher loin. C'est Juste que Fiora ne veut pas partir et RLC ne peut pas la jeter par la fenêtre...

• Upvote 1