Harley, Fiora (2023) #4

Noldus

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

How do we know all this is actually true, and how in the world did Leora avoid this type of trouble, because I can't recall her ever returning

Leora applied for Czech citizenship. She still has a ways to go as it takes about 10 years.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

AFAIK not every one can apply. There are some requirements.

I don't know her personally, but I hope she could have met the requirements, and I wonder whatever happened to Olivia, and I am also curious if RLC is still banned where Ulyana is from

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

I don't know her personally, but I hope she could have met the requirements, and I wonder whatever happened to Olivia, and I am also curious if RLC is still banned where Ulyana is from

The last news that I had from Olivia she's back in Russia.

• Thanks 1

It is sad that Ulyana left RLC due to visa issues as It has been posted on here. I guess we won't see Ulyana again. 

The issue that I have and I don't understand is that the four girls (Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora & Harley) arrived in Barcelona around the same time in late 2021 and joined RLC at B1 and kicked out due to noise complaints and then they rejoined. They have not left Barcelona since then except Olivia.

So, how Ulyana's visa expired but Fiora & Harley's visas have not expired yet ? It will be great if someone on here has an explanation for that. 

8 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is sad that Ulyana left RLC due to visa issues as It has been posted on here. I guess we won't see Ulyana again.

it won't hurt my feelings if she never comes back.  it's gotten pretty boring with the same girls coming back all the time, regardless of what they do or don't do.

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Es ist traurig, dass Ulyana RLC aufgrund von Visaproblemen verlassen hat, wie hier veröffentlicht wurde. Ich schätze, wir werden Ulyana nicht wiedersehen. 

Das Problem, das ich habe und das ich nicht verstehe, ist, dass die vier Mädchen (Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora und Harley) ungefähr zur gleichen Zeit Ende 2021 in Barcelona ankamen und RLC bei B1 beitraten und aufgrund von Lärmbeschwerden rausgeschmissen wurden und dann sie wieder beigetreten. Sie haben Barcelona seitdem nicht mehr verlassen, außer Olivia.

Also, wieso ist Ulyanas Visum abgelaufen, aber die Visa von Fiora und Harley sind noch nicht abgelaufen? Es wäre toll, wenn jemand hier eine Erklärung dafür hätte. 

Visumfragen sind sehr kompliziert.Vom Touristenvisum über befristete Aufenthaltsgenehmigungen bis zur unbefristeten Aufenthaltsgenehmigung und vielen spezielle Regelungen wie Schengen-Visa oder jetzt durch den Krieg bedingte Einschränkungen für russische  Staatsbürger ( sind das alles Putin-Freunde ?) . Jedes Land hat dann noch spezielle Regelungen etwa zum Schutz des einheimischen Arbeitsmarktes etc, etc. Ohne zu kennen welches Visum / Aufenthaltsgenehmigung  Ulyana besessen hat ist keine genaue Auskunft möglich. Außerdem werden ständig die Bestimmungen für russische Staatsbürger in der EU verschärft je länger der Krieg dauert. Das bekommt auch RLC in zunehmenden Maße zu spüren. Neue russische Mädchen werden nicht mehr kommen dürfen , mit Ausnahmen natürlich. Und das Angebot an Ukrainerinnen ist auch nicht unbegrenzt. Und für westliche Mädchen scheint der zu erzielende Verdienst viel zu wenig zu sein um sich permanent unter die Kameras zu legen  und den Kommentaren der Abonnenten ausgesetzt  zu sein. Es wäre bestimmt lohnend einmal ernsthaft nach Gründen zu suchen warum in zunehmendem Maße die Mädchen ihr wahres Leben außerhalb von RLC und den unerbittlichen Kameras und Mikrofonen führen .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

The issue that I have and I don't understand is that the four girls (Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora & Harley) arrived in Barcelona around the same time in late 2021 and joined RLC at B1 and kicked out due to noise complaints and then they rejoined. They have not left Barcelona since then except Olivia.

So, how Ulyana's visa expired but Fiora & Harley's visas have not expired yet ? It will be great if someone on here has an explanation for that. 

Maybe Fiora and Harley just haven't been caught yet.

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Visa issues are very complicated. From tourist visas to temporary residence permits to permanent residence permits and many special regulations such as Schengen visas or now war-related restrictions for Russian citizens (are these all Putin friends?). 

Don't know about Harley but Fiora and Ulyana are Russian.