Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

11 minutes ago, peking said:

I'm going to have to pay attention to those lyrics now lol

I'm an instrumental music kind of guy

A lot of people on the forum are like you. They just listen to the music but talk about what the lyrics are about, without understanding a single word 🙄

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, emnv said:

A lot of people on the forum are like you. They just listen to the music but talk about what the lyrics are about, without understanding a single word 🙄

lol, now I'm really going see about these lyrics

2 hours ago, emnv said:

He has been telling Martina for weeks that she should lend him the money, but Martina has already given him part of the money and she was not willing to lend more.

Whats Alberto going to do for money when Martina isnt around any more?

3 hours ago, emnv said:

When they broke up as a couple last February they reached an agreement to continue in RLC until she finished her studies and started the new course at the university.

Meanwhile they each had to look for a new place to live. Martina has a new place rented since October 1st. Alberto decided to buy a house in July and paid the purchase downpayment. Since then he has been trying to get the money he needs and is not covered by the mortgage, but he has been unable.

He has been telling Martina for weeks that she should lend him the money, but Martina has already given him part of the money and she was not willing to lend more.

Furthermore, according to what Martina told her friends this week over the phone, she discovered that Alberto had been speaking badly about her to his friends, while telling her the opposite so that she would lend him the money he needs.

Martina offered Alberto other alternatives to get the money, one of which was for Alberto to continue in RLC and she contacted the management proposing it. Finally, RLC has approved that Alberto and Juliet continue in the apartment, Martina will save her money, and Alberto will be able to buy his house. Everyone happy, at least for some time.

The concern I'd have is that if Martina already lent money to Alberto towards his property purchase deposit, he still owes her money, even now and the RLC income he gets will surely be shared with his new partner.

It could be some time before he has enough to put towards the property he wants to buy and I wonder how long the vendors will wait for him to find the money?

The whole deal could fall through entirely if things drag on for months.

It seems a lot more complicated than simply having him earning money from RLC to fulfil his financial obligations.

Martina must have been very understanding to give him so much time to repay her and may be less patient now that she's quit the apartment for good and left him on less than amicable terms.

Just now, MountainSwede said:

Quite the domestic scene. . . family night on the couch.

Keep in mind Alberto's occupation is a gardener, he gets up early and it can be physically draining.   Going forward, I doubt there will be much going on after 10pm (their time) for this apartment.  Best bet for anything of interest happening will probably be weekends, but today was Martina being around and packing.

7 hours ago, Boing said:

Starfire's confused face makes me think that what I wrote is misunderstanding (English is not my language). I wanted to say that Alberto takes care of Taco much more than Martina

Yes, Boing.  I see we have different observations about who takes care of Taco. Every morning, Alberto leaves for work and doesn't bother with the dog. Martina walks and feeds Taco every day before she leaves for class. In the afternoon, Alberto comes home and may play with Taco but the dog doesn't get walked or fed again until Martina gets home. This seems to be the daily routine.
Maybe you watch at different times and see different things than I do.
But from what I have seen, I find it hard to conclude that Alberto "takes better care of Taco".

1 hour ago, 1962Starfire said:

Yes, Boing.  I see we have different observations about who takes care of Taco. Every morning, Alberto leaves for work and doesn't bother with the dog. Martina walks and feeds Taco every day before she leaves for class. In the afternoon, Alberto comes home and may play with Taco but the dog doesn't get walked or fed again until Martina gets home. This seems to be the daily routine.
Maybe you watch at different times and see different things than I do.
But from what I have seen, I find it hard to conclude that Alberto "takes better care of Taco".

Agree ..... a year or so ago, when there were 2 dogs, one of the reasons I disliked Alberto was that he never walked the dogs. It pissed me off that Martina had take the dogs for a walk at 2 or 3 in the morning. Alberto, after a hard day playing video games, would be asleep on the couch. 

I only have the memory of Martina grabbing the dog leash, going out the door, and Taco following her. 

• Thanks 1

I only know that in REAL LIFE , you ONLY invest if you can afford it . If you can’t , you simply try for alternatives ( find really basic cheap apartments when the rent is less than normal , in general running around to find the est opportunity till you fix your financial things in order to proceed with the investment ) .

For YEARS , Alberto was seen in the apartment playing games and being the Houseman like a day or moment like that would never come . Well , the day has come , he is an over 30 years old man working for a site that has been covering monthly rental and giving him also a salary and ( yes he lost money due to an unlucky investment in the past but things happen in life ) he hasn’t enough still to be able and move to the next level in is life . 

He could find a second part time job for 3-4 hours and make some extra in the evenings , but he decides to take the easy way of course , stay with RLC and save the money that way , one more proof that RLC HAS ACTUALLY HELPED SO MANY PEOPLE with their lives and they are also helping now Alberto to MAYBE manage and proceed with his life .

All I want to say is  that life needs sacrifices and to be in a constant “ run “ when money is an issue , Alberto just the last 1 year or so found something so as to support the Monty RLC income . He could even advertise himself in a newspaper or somewhere and take private jobs with his gardening knowledge / skills , come on , this is Barcelona , full of properties that need attention , but no , he DOESN’T go to LIFE that now he needs , he WAITS always for the LIFE to come to him .. 

Obviously , the chances that Juliette is anything series are rather minimum . You don’t go from a life time relationship that has stigmatized you just to the next one when even that’s aren’t clear as of the feelings ( this not even a month that we saw them - M&A - fucking in the apartment ) . In any case , I think that we men sometimes want to remain children and not face adultery and that’s how Alberto has done ( he was with his bicycle  and hurting his body but he wasn’t at least at the weekends trying for a job - Martina was stupid to see for the next day ? , come on … - ) 🤬😡😡🤬 Grow up mister . 

• Upvote 1