Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #42

Pete1960

Both Leora and Paul are simple-minded and they both lack any real knowledge about sex and show no signs of being horny or wild. They just go through motions of doing the same unexcitable sex. Even 70 and 80 year old couples do more in terms of sex and quality time satisfying each other. Yes, I watch young, mature and old people enjoying sex. Do you see the enjoyment that Leora and Paul have when they are deep into sex? Hilarious, pathetic, head scratcher and WTF!!! Can you imagine their sex lives in 5, 10, 20 or 30 years? Yikes!!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Both Leora and Paul are simple-minded and they both lack any real knowledge about sex and show no signs of being horny or wild. They just go through motions of doing the same unexcitable sex. Even 70 and 80 year old couples do more in terms of sex and quality time satisfying each other. Yes, I watch young, mature and old people enjoying sex. Do you see the enjoyment that Leora and Paul have when they are deep into sex? Hilarious, pathetic, head scratcher and WTF!!! Can you imagine their sex lives in 5, 10, 20 or 30 years? Yikes!!!

Even a Special Olympian has more smarts than them.     

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

And the question is then , why people keep on watching them ? Maybe because they expect that ONCE , something different might happen ? By the way , as was mentioned , fake or not , at least we know that Leora shows some emotions with whatever moans when she gets fucked or finishing , Paul doesn’t even express any vowel while doing whatever he does , a machine with an on and off lever that starts and stops .. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Paul during sex reminds me of a typical kid nowadays that has never worked on a car (maybe never even driven one) confronted with a stick shift.

That 'Now what do I do?'  look on his face.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

And the question is then , why people keep on watching them ? Maybe because they expect that ONCE , something different might happen ? By the way , as was mentioned , fake or not , at least we know that Leora shows some emotions with whatever moans when she gets fucked or finishing , Paul doesn’t even express any vowel while Don whatever he does , a machine with an on and off lever that starts and stops .. 

Honestly 1. to have something to debate on the forum - which is much more entertaining for me. And 2. to be there when she leaves.

Kinda like a guy trying to see how long he can hold his breath under water.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

And the question is then , why people keep on watching them ? Maybe because they expect that ONCE , something different might happen ? By the way , as was mentioned , fake or not , at least we know that Leora shows some emotions with whatever moans when she gets fucked or finishing , Paul doesn’t even express any vowel while Don whatever he does , a machine with an on and off lever that starts and stops .. 

For me, Leora is somewhat of an addiction - very nice looking woman and probably the best or #1 sexy tease of any other RLC tenants and likes to perform for the cams. Irma was another one of my addictions. Linda can be my addiction but she doesn't tease enough plus too many tattoos.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Saturday for everyone 

28/10/2023 28/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

And the question is then , why people keep on watching them ? Maybe because they expect that ONCE , something different might happen ? By the way , as was mentioned , fake or not , at least we know that Leora shows some emotions with whatever moans when she gets fucked or finishing , Paul doesn’t even express any vowel while doing whatever he does , a machine with an on and off lever that starts and stops .. 

He is supposedly one of Russia's brightest.....They must thank God for AI   😁

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

For me, Leora is somewhat of an addiction - very nice looking woman and probably the best or #1 sexy tease of any other RLC tenants and likes to perform for the cams. Irma was another one of my addictions. Linda can be my addiction but she doesn't tease enough plus too many tattoos.

And Leora knows how addictive she was and plays on it, but I think some folks are beginning to see her for what she has become ( shrewd, calculating, false  manipulative and arrogant) and are gradually weaning themselves of the habit.

Rather like smoking.

• Upvote 1