B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

DDHM loves talking absolute shit...I dunno what memo he was given at birth but seeing a woman bating at whatever level is not tragic. What an utter croc of shit that pervert talks. The reason women pleasure themselves is because they don't have the guy attached to the other end...mainly guys like this fucking turnip talking utter shite all the time. When is it EVER going to stop.  

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

DDHM loves talking absolute shit...I dunno what memo he was given at birth but seeing a woman bating at whatever level is not tragic. What an utter croc of shit that pervert talks. The reason women pleasure themselves is because they don't have the guy attached to the other end...mainly guys like this fucking turnip talking utter shite all the time. When is it EVER going to stop.  

Why worry about it.  Add him to your ignore list and you wont see his posts.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

Oh my God I never said anything in that sentence regarding her should not be having sex with a guy, I am only talking about my visual pleasure towards her, because I have never ever been interested in watching sex between a man and a woman on this site, because I am not into watching nudes guys, I do not want to see their ass, I do not want to see their dicks, and I do not want to see them nude period, so what I was hoping for and I know it's a stretch and a long stretch with her lately, was to actually see her alone doing something interesting that I can finally see, nothing more nothing less

Then by your own description that makes you homophobic

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

Oh my God I never said anything in that sentence regarding her should not be having sex with a guy, I am only talking about my visual pleasure towards her, because I have never ever been interested in watching sex between a man and a woman on this site, because I am not into watching nudes guys, I do not want to see their ass, I do not want to see their dicks, and I do not want to see them nude period, so what I was hoping for and I know it's a stretch and a long stretch with her lately, was to actually see her alone doing something interesting that I can finally see, nothing more nothing less

Totally agree, why would any man want to look at another guy's dick FFS??

8 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Then by your own description that makes you homophobic

Are you serious, just because I don't want to see a man perform a sexual act, you're saying that I have some type of negative attitude towards homosexuality, it's the opposite for me, I think if you're a  lesbian, gay, or bisexual person, no one and I repeat no one should have any hatred towards that person, just because that person chooses and express their love for a person of the same sex, it's like saying, just because you don't go and watch gay sex, you're a homophobic