B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

4 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Are you serious, just because I don't want to see a man perform a sexual act, you're saying that I have some type of negative attitude towards homosexuality, it's the opposite for me, I think if you're a  lesbian, gay, or bisexual person, no one and I repeat no one should have any hatred towards that person, just because that person chooses and express their love for a person of the same sex, it's like saying, just because you don't go and watch gay sex, you're a homophobic

Yall gay for making read all this 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Ulyana completely horny after the last 2 days of getting the “ real deal “ from Wolf , an excellent  Sunday afternoon for her , to cover her desires and needs .. 

If all goes fine and Margo returns in the same mood we saw her before departing , I CAN’T PERSONALLY WAIT that The Archmaster will seed the right words and find the right opportunity so WE CAN ALL ENJOY ( ups sorry , not WE but the ones who appreciate nice people enjoying nice things in life .. ) a POSSIBLE TO BE ONE OF THE HIGHEST ratings incident and the FIRST EVER possible threesome of Ulyana ..

If all pawns are at the right position we are just days or weeks away for AN EPIC MOMENT . It took some time to see it between Sara and Margo , no problem if it takes the same time , at the moment it looks that this moment is arriving soon .. STAY TUNED for “ The Archmaster , The General and ready for all lady “ 😋😋😋😋😈😈😈😈😈🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Sara washing her panties.  Usually a tell-tale sign of very recent behavior.  Wonder if they met up with Nadia's ex?

She was pissing a lot this morning. Maybe too much drinking.

• Haha 1

I believe Ulyana is the only one in this apartment that's unable to spend a whole day on cam, that's why I say give this room to someone that's investing more apartment cam time, because even when she's there she's mostly hiding in places where the cams can't see her, and when she's in the tub,  the night vision just suddenly stops working, so I guess if everyone accepts it, there'll be no changes