B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

I believe Ulyana is the only one in this apartment that's unable to spend a whole day on cam, that's why I say give this room to someone that's investing more apartment cam time, because even when she's there she's mostly hiding in places where the cams can't see her, and when she's in the tub,  the night vision just suddenly stops working, so I guess if everyone accepts it, there'll be no changes

NOBODY ELSE deserves this room more than Ulyana , come on , it is a double bed and she is THE ONLY ONE committed to the standards of what the viewers want to watch, that is lots of adult entertainment . She is THE ONLY ONE that guarantees either a personal private moment by masturbating or having sex . Both Esmi and Ulyana AREN’T in this “ rewarding “ conditions , active girls in terms of doing ALL in front of cameras should be rewarded the best bedrooms . That’s why it is the most fair that Sara has the penthouse bedroom and Margo all by herself the bedroom with the private bathroom , for example the main bedroom in B1 DOESN’T deserve to be Shantal occupying it , it should either be Sambuka when she was a tenant or nowadays Megan ( who she’s is actually the ABSOLUTE one deserving it due to her being the senior tenant and of course OF ALL of her accomplishments and things she has shared on cameras ) .

Ulyana is perhaps currently the most popular tenant in Barcelona , she’s also ( after Nelly and Bogdan ) the one with the most days with RLC and having a long journey till now , TOTALLY DESERVED then . 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

Are you serious, just because I don't want to see a man perform a sexual act, you're saying that I have some type of negative attitude towards homosexuality, it's the opposite for me, I think if you're a  lesbian, gay, or bisexual person, no one and I repeat no one should have any hatred towards that person, just because that person chooses and express their love for a person of the same sex, it's like saying, just because you don't go and watch gay sex, you're a homophobic

You seem to be very confused, there was no gay sex involved (you categorised that), the naked bare bums are heterosexual acts, so yes I was serious & your response validated my comment.

29 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

You seem to be very confused, there was no gay sex involved (you categorised that), the naked bare bums are heterosexual acts, so yes I was serious & your response validated my comment.

Oh my God you solved the case, good for you, now let me get back to my life, because once I notice the notification, and after reading it, I just wanted to tell you the good news

• Haha 1