B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

... I must admit I can't stand a man (Nadia's ex or true or future husband) accepting such a humiliating behavior from his partner and of course also a woman (Nadia) playing this absurd game (will I let you fuck me? May be, not now, but just a finger, may be later, oh no, perhaps, come in a cup 😳 ...). FFS!!

It gives on my nerves! 😂

6 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

I really hope once Ulyana is over this horrible time on her on her period, she won't go running back to this wolf guy, or worse having him come here, where he would just engulfed her entire time that she's off her period

I think that the majority of subscribers WISH that Ulyana , Margo and Wolf start sharing a nice three way relationship .. This is guaranteed viewership , fun and MAXIMUM ENTERTAINMENT . 

• Sad 5

7 hours ago, Slow said:

... I must admit I can't stand a man (Nadia's ex or true or future husband) accepting such a humiliating behavior from his partner and of course also a woman (Nadia) playing this absurd game (will I let you fuck me? May be, not now, but just a finger, may be later, oh no, perhaps, come in a cup 😳 ...). FFS!!

It gives on my nerves! 😂

Who gives a shit about personal relationships…if he is not there you won’t see shit from her 🤷‍♂️