B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Thank God that she went to Uly's prepared in case she gets horny. 🤣

I think that seeing Harley in Ulyana’s shows that Fiora and Harley STRUGGLE MASSIVELY to coexist ( apparently - as always Harley has been a great roommate , perhaps because she feels that she “ owes “ being on cameras to either Fiora or even maybe Ulyana [ and Olivia ] - she decided to leave the apartment so Fiora spends time with her sex partner ) , i think it is MORE THAN obvious that Fiora was URGENTLY summoned to join RLC due to the out of nowhere departure of Ulyana in the summer . RLC had to find a solution , they asked Harley and she agreed as it seems and off they coexist . 

In my opinion , if Harley knew that Ulyana will come back ( quite fast to be honest she returned ) she would have never accepted Fiora , but as I said , I think Fiora has much influence as being The Mama of the girls . Yes , Fiora loves the cameras , she loves the attention and exposure but - for example - watching once again even Sambuka visiting Harley in B2 earlier , it shows a lot of the coexistence of the two ( Harley and Fiora ) that they aren’t in the best terms . 

To be honest , the ONLY person we have seen visiting Fiora was Milena and Cecilia , I would expect more , still , of course Fiora is a big asset for RLC because she provides content , she’s social , smiley and mostly in good mood and she - the most important - RESPECTS the viewers … BUT .. I think her presence feels a bit awkward , she’s the oldest of the girls and in many things I feel like there’s a generation gap but maybe it is my own interpretation of things . 

Good friend Noldus said the right thing , Harley and Ulyana should  have the apartment together , Fiora provides content and she can easily have the master bedroom in B2 , and being Russian and to closer age with Esmi , it could be fine ( of course that would be ONE MORE ADAPTATION CHANGE to have one more change of roommates  for Nadia but she’s local and flexible and I think she would be fine ) . 

Let’s see how it goes , THE QUESTION IS STILL LEFT UNANSWERED , why “ The Seductress  “ Sambuka left the project ? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Thank God that she went to Uly's prepared in case she gets horny. 🤣

Ulyana was also prepared with her little case on Wheels full of sexy lingerie and panties with her when she was leaving, and yes it's obvious the case of sexy lingerie and panties are for off-cam use only, whoever this mysterious person she's wearing them for is