Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

It took me a while to accept that the analysis by @JenniferMomwas most likely the right one. I fell for the Okey Doke and believed that they were really a couple and not just FWB who came together as a couple for the RLC apartment. RLC usually tells us which is which right? If the apartment is billed "Martina and Alberto" it means something different than if it is advertised as "Martina, Alberto". Then I recalled that with Hakeem and Asia, RLC essentially did the same thing...made us think they were a couple when actually were not. Everything else makes more sense when we start believing our own eyes.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sean_G said:

Once again, Martina was fucking around with Nelly and whoever the new person in her life is and at no time did Alberto make a stink or anyone here pity him. Now things have flipped and Alberto is the one who has moved on and the Martina defenders come out to try to blame Alberto. Sorry, she is in no way innocent and does not deserve a hug. How many times she lay on the couch with the big guy caressing her is full public view and who knows what else away from cameras. I am sorry to lose an interesting couple but Martina is the one who made the choices that led to this now public mess.

Todo esto explica por qué Alberto intenta sacarle más dinero a Martina para que le ayude a pagar la entrada de su casa.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Mee eens, ze moet zo snel mogelijk weggaan....de dingen zullen met de dag alleen maar erger worden...Juliet had de scène zorgvuldig moeten bekijken om de andere kant van Alberto te zien die ze (nog) niet kent .... 😟

Waarom Alberto nu de schuld geven, ben je al vergeten hoe dikwijls zij A vernederd geeft.

Someone up thread asked what a landscaper's salary was.

The average hourly wage for a construction laborer in Barcelona id 14 Euros per hour..

Source:

WWW.ERIERI.COM

The average laborer construction salary in Barcelona, Spain is 28.141 € or an equivalent hourly rate of 14 €. Salary estimates based on salary...

To find the average salary for landscaper, or landscaper assistant, one apparently either needs to subscribe, or try searching the above site incognito.

These positions are filled by people who have completed obligatory secondary education, to age 16, but have not proceeded to attend a baccalaureate high school for two years, or a vocational school to learn a trade.  Alberto's conversation with his mother on first moving into the apartment suggests he attended school only through the compulsory age of 16.    And contrary to his promise to his mother, he never attended a vocational school in all the time he has been on RLC.  And which is why he is a landscaper or landscaper's assistant.

Banks will loan Spanish residents 80-90 percent of the cost of buying a apartment.  However, the percentage financed will be lower if the bank perceives that the risk of a default is higher.  (For example, non Spaniards may be required to pay 50 percent of the cost of buying an apartment.)

A bank would very likely consider Alberto to be someone who is a high risk applicant.  He apparently attended school only through the compulsory age of 16.  According to CC posters, he was 26 when he moved into the apartment.  In the subsequent seven years, he did not have a job until recently, and he did not advance his education and learn a trade.  His current job as a landscaper is likely seasonal.

The bank sees Alberto as a 33 year old man with no meaningful employment history (RLC participation doesn't count) and with no occupational skills. 

IMO, Alberto is an ignorant man, who has squandered the opportunity to advance himself during the time he was on RLC.  And he should not be angry at Martina, or the bank, but only at himself.  The only skill he now demonstrates is an ability to fuck young pussy on a streaming cam.

I sense that Martina has saved enough to lease an apartment while she completes her schooling.  And Alberto apparently has saved enough to lease an apartment for himself and Juliet.  Juliet has no job apparently.  So perhaps the sister, who apparently also has a landscaper job, will move in with them, and help pay  the rent.

I doubt that RLC  is interested in an Alberto and Juliet apartment on other than a short-term basis.  RLC has not had much luck filling the Barcelona apartments with Spaniards (B-6), or Spanish-speaking visa holders (Bruno) 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

As was mentioned .. She wants also her freedom … 😏

Then she needs to grow up a bit.  She wants her freedom, she wants her lover, and her love doesn't want to be on cam.  These things do not align and something has to give.

• Like 1

Is Alberto trying to rent an apartment or buy a house. Two different things here where I live. Banks here dont get involved with apartment rentals. You pay the first and last months rental then move in.You can buy or rent a house.If he is looking to buy a house he would have to put down a substantial down payment.

7 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

So, of course, Alberto started acting like a total, passive-aggressive dick and laid into her about every little thing he could think of, from filling the water bottle to money, until she was in tears. It seemed like he wanted to punish her and show off to the Goth Girl who just sat there like a lump of crap on a log. I think he was trying to blame Martina for most of his problems. It was inexcusable the way he treated her. 

What's interesting to me is this describes a very different Alberto than we have seen over the years.  Alberto never displayed a short temper.  I mean, shit, his hot girlfriend comes home and talks about how Nelly tongue-fucked her, and he smiled about it and seemed happy for her that she had so many orgasms.    Alberto is not like Smith or Bruno who had a short tempers.  Along with Bogdan he's one of the most mild-mannered men on RLC.

So what gives?    Best explanation is he finally could not take it any longer and he has exploded.  But something still smells fishy.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Juliet should have watched the scene carefully to see the other side of Alberto that she doesn't (yet) know.

But keep in mind what I just posted Dalbert ... this is not the normal Alberto she is seeing.   Surely he has filled Juliet's head with all sorts of crap about how evil Martina is, so I'm sure she perhaps supports him being vindictive against her.  Put yourself in Juliet's shoes:  Your new boyfriend tells you that "she even fucked a girl in the bedroom while I was home here".    It would be easy to paint Martina as an evil bitch ... hell, some here think she really is one.    

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

When she met with Nelly yesterday, Bogdan stayed very close by and sat between them whenever he could. He may have sensed something going on with her. She could have stayed there at the villa but she came home.  The only possible reason that I have not heard so far as to why Martina seems to keep coming back is that she is trying to cock-block. LOL  It may be simply that she has to put in a specific amount of time on camera  each month in order to get the RLC check.

Yes maybe there is something going on that we are all missing.  Here's a speculation:  Maybe she is pregnant with someone other than Alberto.  That would be distressing especially if it was a causal fling.    I don't buy the cock blocking as early on she seemed happy to see Alberto happy with Juliet.

I keep coming back to the issue being something having to do with the apartment and the RLC contract.  I think they both want it and given the contract or what RLC is demanding, only one can have it.  Some have posted "follow the money".  This apartment is apparently lucrative.   As we have seen with Linda and Tibor, perhaps somehow these older contracts have clauses that give the tenants some leverage, i.e. RLC can't remove them like the remove most of the other participants constantly.  Maybe they both want the apartment but neither want to be together.