Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

12 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

Why has Al been made to look like the baddy in this couple when all those months ago Martina was seeing Nelly, but that's alright I guess, right in front of both boyfriend Bogdan and Al. I think Martina cannot take pressure well which is why her life is falling apart around her. She made her cake so now she has to eat it. Al has merely had no choice but to move on from her so I don't quite see how he is the baddy in that relationship, or what was once a very sexually active and loving relationship. Am I missing something here...if so please do tell. Thanks. 

Key word in my post is "recent". 

The Nelly affair is past history that Alberto knew about and apparently accepted. Martina is building a new life for herself. She had some setbacks with the move, which is normal for any move to a new place. Her life is anything but "falling apart". Alberto is the one who can't get out of his own way in moving on with his life. but I hope he leaves his bumpy road behind him soon.

I wish them both the best.

8 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

Key word in my post is "recent". 

The Nelly affair is past history that Alberto knew about and apparently accepted. Martina is building a new life for herself. She had some setbacks with the move, which is normal for any move to a new place. Her life is anything but "falling apart". Alberto is the one who can't get out of his own way in moving on with his life. but I hope he leaves his bumpy road behind him soon.

I wish them both the best.

We obviously see their lives from a different perspective and am not here to argue of course but yes I wish them both well too whatever happens. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

The  point is how you end such a relationship. Alberto currently might not play the best role....so he makes it easy for us to call him the baddy...

In my humble opinion you are exactly right. It does not matter who is the bad person, although I believe Alberto has handled this ending improperly and went farther than was needed with the so-called girlfriend. And for that, I continue to believe he needs a swift kick… What is important as you mention is "how you end” the relationship, if indeed the relationship is really over! 

From all the forum reading, both wanted off RLC. However, no matter how she has been treated lately, no matter who was at fault, Martina went deep into her bank account to help him purchase the house, which appears to have been completed.  It appears she may now be the one to lose out or not. 

Just a side note; As little as I have read about GF4 and although she may not be married; could it be Martina is just another name on GF4's list. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, yelt said:

Just a side note; As little as I have read about GF4 and although she may not be married; could it be Martina is just another name on GF4's list. 

A distinct possibility!

Another possible scenario: perhaps GF4 is married and has children. Unless she is willing to give that all up for Martina, which is highly doubtful, it would seem their relationship was just FWB from the start.   

4 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

A distinct possibility!

Another possible scenario: perhaps GF4 is married and has children. Unless she is willing to give that all up for Martina, which is highly doubtful, it would seem their relationship was just FWB from the start.   

Bang on with this speculation because it is evident something is not quite right with Marti and GF4 because she is spending more and more and even more time at the apartment now more than ever before, either to snoop and disrupt Al's relationship with Juliet or something involving her female lover has changed enough for her to be visible at the M&A apartment more and more. Did I mention more and more lol.  

1 minute ago, H12DKE said:

Bang on with this speculation because it is evident something is not quite right with Marti and GF4 because she is spending more and more and even more time at the apartment now more than ever before, either to snoop and disrupt Al's relationship with Juliet or something involving her female lover has changed enough for her to be visible at the M&A apartment more and more. Did I mention more and more lol.  

She is probably obligated under her RLC contract to spend a specified amount of time in the apartment, or at another RLC apartment.  Otherwise, she is not paid.

-----------------

She may also be allowing Alberto to obtain the bonus money without any competition from her.  She surely knows that if GF4 started appearing in the apartment, that would generate bonus money for Martina even if there was no nudity / sex.  It is not hard to imagine the cam views if Martina took a shower while GF-4 watched and chatted with her.  And all you saw of G-4 was the back of her head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1