Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

It's true that after 7 years of following this couple in their daily lives, it's difficult to see them separate and to witness Martina's departure. even if alberto has faults, i also think that martina is very emotionally unstable, and that his bisexuality and his infidelity did not help things!!!! thank you anyway for these many years with very cool guests!!!
but rlc is full of surprises, and maybe the future will bring martina back in front of the cams, in a new apartment!!!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, mingo said:

Her pictures above the tv are gone and so are the 2 boxes she had under the window in the dining space.. 

adiós martina, te extrañaremos 😒

She has been slowly packing...very slowly...she started 2 weeks ago with stuff from the lounge. She has since shown twice she does not handle pressure well and was at The Villa with Nelly & Bogdan this weekend just gone. 

A story:

Long time ago I watched a couple on Chatebate, one day she appeared alone explaining that they had split up. He wanted to buy an expensive item for himself (I think it was a motorbike) with his half of the money from Chatebate, which started an argument. Her argument was that they (viewers) pay to watch her having sex with him, they don’t watch him have sex with her, she is the one that brings in the money and so the split should be 70/30 at best.

With this in mine, note that Martina’s name is first in the listings! As are all females in couples’ listings, so I think this is RLC attitude. How did M&A divide the money from RLC and other work. They seem to have “my” money concept with A owing money to M. I believe (option/speculation) that money earnt from external work went to their individual accounts, money earnt from RLC went into a home pot to pay for food and mutual expenses and at the end of the month what was left was split 50/50.

What is the situation now, I speculate: External work still goes to individual accounts, but RLC money is not split 50/50 but it is all going to A to help him and M & J have agreed. M is staying on in the apartment as she is the money earner for the apartment. J, although is a nice girl is too late to the party and doesn’t have the same pull as M. When M leaves fully the apartment will close or change to J & A but will not have the same attraction as before, RLC know this and so M stays on for now.

I believe M could leave now; she has looked at her income without RLC and calculated that a small room in a shared accommodation is all she can afford, but will be independent. Alberto had a bigger idea (possibly too big). For M the problem now seems to be Taco, M wants him in her place but another resident in the shared accommodation seems to object (this was reported by another here), When she visited N&B this was a subject also brought up (also reported here). The visit to N&B was this just a visit to friends, or something else, she seemed to be talking more with B, sitting close to him, I know N&B are only small fry when it comes to RLC, but you never know. The fact that she is packing still and not put it on hold makes I think nothing came of this or conditions not flavourful to A arose? Maybe why she was upset that same evening and the Taco problem is still not resolved.

Why the split up, A seemed to me too friendly with J at their first appearance to have just become friends, so I think this has been going on for a while, M’s “friends” were always going to be short term, the fling she had with N was never going to last as were the others , even the present one who is in a relationship with someone else (maybe married as some have reported), this could only be short term unless the present one leaves her present situation, and so within the open relationship bounds. The friendship A has with J seems stronger and more permanent and out of the open relationship bounds and so a decision to split was made, M lost (I wouldn’t give her up). The reason for the split is something we are never really going to get to know and so can only speculate.                

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Martina hat gestern Abend Nelly und Bogdan besucht. Sie lieh sich den großen Koffer und dann fuhr N&B Martina nach Hause.
Sie haben vereinbart, dass Nelly und Bogdan Martina heute mit ihrem Auto helfen werden, ein paar Sachen in ihre neue Wohnung zu bringen.

So einfach....

Berty_47...zuschauen hilft. Den Koffer hat sie bereits eine Woche vorher benutzt, um ihre Bilder vom Board über dem Aquarium in ihre neue Wohnung zu bringen. Alberto hatte vorher die alte Stühle aus dem Zimmer gegenüber dem Gästezimmer ausräumen müssen, um an den Koffer zu kommen.

Also ist ihre Aussage Blödsinn.....

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

never once said she was telling lies 

How else did Martina "call Alberto's bluff on leaving", as you believe, if she didn't lie to him about moving to a new apartment?? Was she also lying to everyone else she spoke to about the new apartment that supposedly doesn't exist, in your opinion? 

Just logic, Laddie. Just logic.

6 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Danke für die Korrektur, habe das mit dem Koffer aus dem Spare-Raum nicht gesehen. Darum ging es jedoch gar nicht. Es ging darum:
Frage von Noldus: Who helped her move today? Dazu gab es Spekulationen. Das habe ich dann korrekt beantwortet.
Ausserdem: Die Bilder vom Board über dem Aquarium hat sie in die Umzugskarton gepackt, die N&B nun transportiert haben.
Hier sieht man wie sie die Bilder einpackt:
https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/05_1?ts=1698518574&from=share

Ihr Kommentar "Also ist ihre Aussage Blödsinn...". ist unangemessen und unhöflich. Ist man hier leider gewöhnt.

A little correction; There was another who wondered who it was standing outside the door. Maybe it was the G4?
I replied that it was another G and that THEY helped her move.
(and as you also added later, it was N&B 🙂

3 hours ago, 1r1f2 said:

Berty_47...zuschauen hilft. Den Koffer hat sie bereits eine Woche vorher benutzt, um ihre Bilder vom Board über dem Aquarium in ihre neue Wohnung zu bringen. Alberto hatte vorher die alte Stühle aus dem Zimmer gegenüber dem Gästezimmer ausräumen müssen, um an den Koffer zu kommen.

Also ist ihre Aussage Blödsinn.....

Danke für die Korrektur, habe das mit dem Koffer aus dem Spare-Raum nicht gesehen. Darum ging es jedoch gar nicht. Es ging darum:
Frage von einem Mitglied: 'Who helped her move today?'  Dazu gab es Spekulationen. Das habe ich dann korrekt beantwortet.
Ausserdem: Die Bilder vom Board über dem Aquarium hat sie in die Umzugskarton gepackt, die N&B nun transportiert haben.
Hier sieht man wie sie die Bilder einpackt:
https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/05_1?ts=1698518574&from=share

Ihr Kommentar "Also ist ihre Aussage Blödsinn...". ist unangemessen und unhöflich. Ist man hier leider gewöhnt.

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

A little correction; There was another who wondered who it was standing outside the door. Maybe it was the G4?
I replied that it was another G and that THEY helped her move.
(and as you also added later, it was N&B 🙂

Sorry and thank you. Changed already.

4 hours ago, MGB said:

M is staying on in the apartment as she is the money earner for the apartment. J, although is a nice girl is too late to the party and doesn’t have the same pull as M. When M leaves fully the apartment will close or change to J & A but will not have the same attraction as before, RLC know this and so M stays on for now.

Not sure I agree with everything in this detailed post … but it’s possible I suppose she is hanging around to milk whatever cash she is entitled to from RLC.  She’s never come across as vindictive like this but a breakup can cause some extreme behaviors.  Of course this is just a speculation.

Another reason she is dragging this out may have something to do with Taco.   

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not sure I agree with everything in this detailed post … but it’s possible I suppose she is hanging around to milk whatever cash she is entitled to from RLC.  She’s never come across as vindictive like this but a breakup can cause some extreme behaviors.  Of course this is just a speculation.

Another reason she is dragging this out may have something to do with Taco.   

It's sad in a way, that Martina has become the distraction, where she once was the star. As for whatever taco brings to the party. She might feel he needs her. But in watching his actions he goes with whoever pets him at that time. I have been watching Martina since the split. Other than the fat boy, she has brought nothing to the table, regarding her life outside RLC. And certainly nothing to do with Nelly. Nelly is happily banging Bogdan regularly. Nor has she attended any others party's. She has made herself the outcast and time will hopefully be kind to her. I find her with classic good looks and love that bubble butt. Glad I saved some vids of her before she went cold.

Quite a sad sight, Martina packing a few more things and her pillow, while Alberto and Juliet are having dinner. Martina goes to the table and takes a bowl of food and sits on the side of the couch eating, with the lovebirds are on a speakerphone call to another woman.  Alberto loves Taco, petted him and kissed him 3 times. Martina pretty much ignored him.. This may be it.. she took her bed pillow and Taco's water bowl.