Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #44

Pete1960

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The Woman had sex some hours ago and she’s now masturbating .. WHAT MORE PROOF IS NEEDED THAT THE SEXUAL SATISFACTION OF THIS WOMAN IS AT THE WORST LEVEL ? Which man would feel proud knowing that he fucked his girlfriend and she’s masturbating with plastic toys some hours later ( of course it could be even worse , that is seeking dick and cheating elsewhere 😂🤣😂🤣 ) so as to “ AT LEAST FEEL desirable and wanted “ … PLEASE , Leora and Paul the worst sexual example currently at RLC , really , WTF ? 

Who's actually to blame - dickless Paul or dumbass Leora?

• Confused 2

53 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Who's actually to blame - dickless Paul or dumbass Leora?

It’s just one more proof that this WOMAN acts as a slave .. What does my sweetie wants ? Blowjob ? Here you go . Sex ? Here you go … 

A woman that isn’t satisfied and seeking ways to satisfy her addiction ( and the people who pay her bills and salary ) , I AM REALLY SORRY , but it can only be judged , characterized and criticized as an ENORMOUS SADNESS .. and she’s only 32 😱😱😱

And people believe that this couple will live happily ever after … HOW ? That the woman CAN’T COVER BASIC needs ? OR .. What else this guy gives to her apart from the things  that was posted yesterday and isn’t needed to be repeated ? It is really really bad whoever has a wife , a girlfriend or a serious relationship that it is in nice terms watching the relationship of this couple .. 

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Sunday for everyone In family 

05/11/2023 05/November /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano Howard 

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Paul won tonight. Tomorrow is another day, unless Paul decides to take a nap for a couple of hours and Leora has nothing to do...

Yes Paul did as usual get his way like the spoiled pampered child he is, yet on her own she fully illuminated the room and gave a pleasant show on replay.

Reinforces my opinion that with Paul in the apartment she is restrained and that watching the apartment since his return has lessoned the viewing pleasures.

That opinion is not born out of spite or malice but out of honest facts.

Some people are in denial but it doesn't alter what is a fact.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol! I've never physically been touched sexually by a woman, but I'm still hoping for it too happen! Omg!! What a disgusting vile vulgar perverted thing for me to say. Anyone who thinks I'm a pervert, give me a hey! Thanking you in advance!  😊

Hey Pervert!....How you doing girl? I remember you when you were just a normal pervert like the rest of us.....If and when it happens Ash...Video please ! 👍🤣

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Your giving Paul too much credit.  I would say more like 2% from him.

You are also clearly giving Paul too much credit with 2% SC.

The best of Paul ran down his mothers legs at birth, they threw the baby away and kept the afterbirth.

The End !

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Well, that's your opinion.  He's a good guy that would give you the shirt off his back. Maybe allow him to enjoy the forum in his own way and we'll allow you to do the same?  A lot of us, as you've read in the past, were at each other's throats and ended up friendly.

Pulo writes brief, succinct summaries of what happens in the apartment, with a touch of whimsy. His off-beat takes on the two of them are delivered in a light-hearted way.

They bring a smile to our faces, or at least most of us, I think.

Utterly harmless and I'd imagine if the couple read them they would be smiling too.

Completely inoffensive, even if it seems like nonsense occasionally..

Edited by bubbleobillo
  • Upvote 5